ad: M2Ant-1

Fan Vertical Antenna

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VK6FLAB, Jan 11, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N6SPP

N6SPP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ScreenHunter 109.jpg ScreenHunter 110.jpg

Anyone using these old antennas (Isotron 160m, 80m) ? hi

DL5RAQ likes this.
  2. AK5B

AK5B XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Wrong forum; why not post this un the Antennas Forum? You'll elicit far more replies over there.

3. K0WJ

K0WJ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine works well 80-6 Meters. Take a look at my QRZ page for a satellite picture of my back yard.

Lon, KØWJ

4. VE3DDL

VE3DDL Ham Member QRZ Page

well 20db out too your body on the flat side but yes they have all band vertical antennas out there gaff makes some of them tall as they go you need the lenght on it too have it work good the tuner does not fix the ant. ijust ajusts it too work on the band you are trying too use ....

5. WB6TOU

WB6TOU Ham Member QRZ Page

I built a three band for 80/40/20 using this design. If you look up SRI dipole and locate the original report from SRI on the design for the military, you will have all you need.

6. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank You WB6TOU 73

7. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

Good to see Onno's latest troll has all the small men and fan boys frothing at the mouth with their latest installment of Rage Against The Onno Machine.

Its like a clown car crash with very predictable LOLz.

8. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the diss of all us 'small men' and 'clowns'.

You know of course, that homo sapiens is a sexually dimorphic species, and thus women are an essential component in the social enterprise?

Last I checked, I was average overall height for the male of the species, and have no experience in the circus arts.

Hope that helps expand your point of reference.

Some of us want to (remind us and) maintain the standards under which a 'ham license' was granted, while encouraging additional knowledge development.

Chip W1YW

AK5B and KQ6XA like this.
  9. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

.... and these 'small men and clowns', to my knowledge, don't drill holes in their hands --and then pass it off as some psychological angst.

KQ6XA and AK5B like this.
  10. AK5B

AK5B XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well said.o_O

WN1MB likes this.
  11. VK4HAT

VK4HAT Ham Member QRZ Page

The point is Chip, you are yelling at clouds and tilting at windmills. Ever see Onno reply to single comment? No? Do you think everyone trolling him is going to change what he does? No? If everyone clicked on the report this post button and complained to the mods that his posts are not news, it would get moved to the podcast section where it belongs. Because like all the other podcasts, this is not about content, its about selling books and affiliate links.

WJ4U likes this.
  12. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

The point is that this is not amateur radio news, and is a personal diary entry which indicates an absence of knowledge Onno should already know---like how to use a HAND DRILL without drilling a hole in your hand.

But its a fun-filled edifice you are concocting-- as a fantasy of a big,bad Chip. Or is it a small clownish one? Either way its words melting off the reality, rather than sticking.

Sorry mate. You are fake news on this. Go up a pint and cool off.

AK5B likes this.
  13. RN6FT

RN6FT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmmm....

14. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  15. AI6XK

AI6XK Ham Member QRZ Page

How the hell is a horizontal dipole a vertical? with or without extra wiring for multiple bands?