ad: elecraft

WSJT-X v2.0.0 by K1JT released - not compatible to earlier versions!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by DH2ID, Dec 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. M6ENP

M6ENP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

nah, no vm machine for me , i have enough of listening to my son who is 18 and at college studying it going on about vm servers vm clients setting up processor speeds and ram usage, nope win 10 crap,so know back to win7 legit for laptop as well as tower

2. KD0XL

KD0XL Ham Member QRZ Page

Chk your ITU zone setting...maby it changed with upgrade

MI0NWA likes this.
  3. WB7ELY

WB7ELY Ham Member QRZ Page

Guys I'm not a dummy with computer stuff -- but this has me scratching my head..
    I Loaded the open SSL and then it wanted $10 to paypal which I paid and still does not work. cannot find the VC++2013 on the other link. When I go to eload the ssl it wants another $10!

4. WB7ELY

WB7ELY Ham Member QRZ Page

Network Error SSL/TLS Support not Installed
    Guys I'm not a dummy with computer stuff -- but this has me scratching my head..
    I Loaded the open SSL and then it wanted $10 to paypal which I paid and still does not work. cannot find the VC++2013 on the other link. When I go to reload the ssl it wants another $10!

5. K3SZ

K3SZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Earlier in this long thread, there are some posted solutions to the issue you describe. Since I don't use LoTW, I resolved my issue with placing the .CSV file in a certain sub-directory as mentioned in the V2.0.0 user guide. Some others just ignored the request for a donation and were still able to get what they needed.

6. K7MH

K7MH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So how do you kill this dialog box at start up? Or can you?
    WSJT-X 2.0.0.jpg

7. SE3X

SE3X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Click OK everytime you open .. Until they release the next version .. I guess?

If I'm wrong? teach me how to get rid of it ..It was released as an information a month ago. I'm pretty tired of that crap!

8. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

Not sure if it has been mentioned already. Switch to JTDX in the meantime.

9. SE3X

I don't think so! You are a funny man :) Been reading your postings about that software, your comments, and I must thank you .. It has given me some nice laughs.

10. VA3VF

VA3VF Ham Member QRZ Page

Jokes aside, it is a very nice branch off WSJT-X. I have no connection with the developer, aside from the fact that he added me to the pre-release notification list now.

I use JTDX as it's the best version for MY use. FT8 contesting does not interest me, after trying it in the Round Up this past weekend. I'll never be in a DXpedition, so no need for Fox capabilities. No VHF+ interest at this time.

If that makes me a JTDX fanboy, so be it.;)

SE3X and ND6M like this.
  11. SE3X

"if that makes me a JTDX fanboy, so be it."

It does :)

12. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

13. K3SZ

K3SZ Ham Member QRZ Page

14. K3SZ

K3SZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just now starting to look at this but I see the pop-up screen can be dismissed simply by hitting the 'Enter' key since the pop-up window has focus.

15. WA4BCS

WA4BCS Ham Member QRZ Page

How hard is it for some to just click on OK with the mouse????