ad: M2Ant-1

CQmaps back into production

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N4EGA, Jul 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N4EGA

N4EGA Ham Member QRZ Page

AxlesAndAntennas-01.jpg
    CQmaps – Professional Maps for Amateur Radio is back into production and sold exclusively via Axles And Antennas: Overland & On Air.

CQmaps originally operated from March of 2015 until November 2016 and provided the Amateur Radio community with the best in personalized ham radio maps available on the market. CQmaps shipped more than 2000 individual maps during that time and gained a 4.9 out of 5 review rating. After an 18 month hiatus, CQmaps has been reopened but this time under the Axles And Antennas umbrella.

In keeping with the original product line, all CQmaps products are again offered with your Call Sign, name, QTH coordiantes, Maidenhead Grid, and Time Zone information. You will be able to choose from the ever popular Aziumthal Projection Map (Centered on your QTH), World DX Map, US Mai denhead Map, and the US Call Sign District map. Also offered is the one and only Yaesu Rotor Controller Azimuthal Insert Map.

Maps are available in 24x36 inch and 19x13 inch. Maps are printed on heavyweight matte finished paper and have an option of lamination.

Axles And Antennas would also like to extend a warm “thank you” for your purchase by including a 19x13 US Call Sign District Map with any map order, no minimum. And in keeping with original CQmaps shipping policy, all US map orders are shipped free with standard shipping.

Thank you & 73!

James / N4EGA

Axles And Antennas

*please note that while the axlesandantennas.com website is up and running, we will be making minor changes throughout the next few weeks in order to better ensure you have pleasant shopping experience. If you run into any issues, please email me directly at info@axlesandantennas.com

AZ_Map.jpg

K4VL and AG3Q like this.
  2. N0YPD

N0YPD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thats great to hear,been waiting a long time.

3. K3KIC

K3KIC Ham Member QRZ Page

They look nice and reasonable price. I'll be ordering when I get home.

4. N4EGA

Sorry to keep you waiting, ha ha! Like I said elsewhere, it was mistake on my part to step away. I sort of figured it would be, and after a few months, I really regretted my business move.

5. N4EGA

Thank ya sir. I look forward to working on your order!

6. K3KIC

Well received my maps.

Good news: These are great maps. Fast delivery.
    Bad news: The mailing tube is a bit light for the abuse from USPS. Mine arrived crashed and the map is damaged. Not suitable for framing in this condition.

7. N4EGA

NOOOOOOO! Ok, not to worry, I will get you a new set out tomorrow. This is a problem I ran into last time with the USPS. I even have a section on the website about it. I'll contact via email shortly.

8. N4EGA

Your replacement map was dropped off at the post office a few hours ago. You should receive it before the weekend.

K3KIC likes this.
  9. K3KIC

Received it yesterday. Thanks. It survived the USPS gauntlet. Looks great.
    These would make great prizes and give aways at ham club events.
    Thanks for the great service.