ad: ProAudio-1

Last Man Standing on Fox TV

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, May 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N5NSN

N5NSN Ham Member QRZ Page

What a deal !
    Glad to see LMS coming back.

I heard through the ham radio episodes that Tim Allen was intrigued so much that He acquired his ham license. That's pretty cool. I hope Tim progressively upgrades and perhaps to work him on the bands some day.

Good Going LMS -
    73 from Weatherford, Texas
    Jimmie
    k5nsn

KK5R and K3XR like this.
  2. W5JPT

W5JPT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It was extremely light on ham radio but heavy on great entertainment. I'm glad to see it come back for the latter. Those who disagree with the politics (both left and right views are presented in the show), can seek out the channel changer button on their remote and proceed elsewhere. No one is forced to watch anything so the analogy of having the politics "shoved down my throat" is a bit of a dramatic stretch.

AK5B and K3XR like this.
  3. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Exactly ......and this from the crowd that pushes DIVERSITY .

NL7W, AK5B and KK5JY like this.
  4. KE8GC

KE8GC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This is great news! It was one of the few good shows on network TV.

K3XR likes this.
  5. K2DFC

K2DFC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It was the only good show on network TV.

K3XR likes this.
  6. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Ham Member QRZ Page

This just became an educational discussion. We got to witness the birth of a brand new word combination in an attempt to convey unique meaning. "Arterial motives". Of course many brand new experiments in language creation do not catch on. Fingers crossed for this gem.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    N9LYA, KP4SX and AK5B like this.
  7. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

AK5B likes this.
  8. KG4QAB

KG4QAB Ham Member QRZ Page

After reading all the threads I walk away with two conclusions: (1) Last Man Standing will air on Fox TV in the near future and (2) WX7P is in need of a hamgasim !!!!

AK5B, K3XR and KP4SX like this.
  9. WC2Y

WC2Y QRZ Lifetime Member #185 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

great to see a show that supports my values back on the air

KP4SX, AK5B and K3XR like this.
  10. KX1G

KX1G Ham Member QRZ Page

Careful Tim. Fox is know for it's fake news.

WX7P and KB3GWQ like this.
  11. N6MEJ

N6MEJ Ham Member QRZ Page

So well said...it can be difficult at times, to find laughter...and Tim Allen delivers a good laugh.

KK5R likes this.
  12. N6MEJ

N6MEJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Damn...where have I been. A hamgasm. Gotta look into this.

13. KC3IGJ

KC3IGJ Ham Member QRZ Page

so do we know a start date on the new series ??? sorry if it was stated and i missed it,,,

W3ATV likes this.
  14. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Ham Member QRZ Page

What is wrong with watching network TV. I do and not ashamed to say so. All I have is an antenna to watch OTA stations. Cable got way to expensive. The 3 main ones I watch is FOX and TBN and Hillsong Worship channels.

So Dave I am not sure what you wanted to get across with what you said and I probably took it wrong cause you are a bigger man then to slam anyone that watches TV. I use to not watch as much TV but I have always enjoyed watching a good show.
    So I am glad to see this show back on. Not because of ham radio but because it was funny.
    My shows I like to watch each week though is Chicago Med, PD and Fire and also Law and Order.

Just my opinion.

John, WB0MPB

15. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Not trying to "get anything across"

I haven't watched network TV in a great many years and was just surprised. I don't understand in the era of easy streaming why people would put up with 6 minutes of content, then 4 minutes of commercials, then 6 more minutes of content, and 4 more minutes of commercials. Seems pretty absurd and I have personally chosen not to participate for a long time.

Not judging others. Simply sharing an opinion. I hear that happens on forums from time to time... you know, opinions that might differ from yours :rolleyes:

Please avoid reading agendas into this

just MY opinion :)

Dave
    W7UUU

K3XR, KK5R, AK5B and 1 other person like this.