ad: k1jek

Florida Repeater Council members reject corruption.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W9CR, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N4BOZ

N4BOZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You are 1500 miles away and don't have any firsthand knowledge of whether or not these directors have abused their powers or not here in Florida. While I've never had any dealings with them, I've heard horror stories for years about them playing "God" with the coordinations/requests from literally dozens of people.

I've also watched HOURS of video footage of their "meetings" in which they attempt to leave the membership out (paid members I might add) and exclude them from saying a word because they don't want to be criticized for ignoring the calls for change. They are supposed to be an "elected" board, yet they have appointed one another for years.

So, unless you have a dog in the hunt down here -- you should probably reserve judgement of whether someone is being done wrong or not.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    K4XJ, W4ABC, WB5THT and 1 other person like this.
  2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Nonsense.

This OP came out slinging with highly unsettlimg defamatory statements---without any facts to support. STILL no facts presented here in support of that set of statements.

I hope these guys file a formal complaint so the actual facts can become known.

Who cares about 'stories'? What is this.... Fifth grade?

FACTS.

Focusing on me for stating the rational and logical truth , and distorting it to make--me-- look like a villian, is WRONG sir, and you should be ashamed!

3. KP4UFO

KP4UFO Ham Member QRZ Page

very very very Happy...........new blood ...new Beginnings.......better times.......for the local ham community...........

K4XJ, WB5THT and AI7PM like this.
  4. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The real questions is:
    If a repeater makes a sound in the woods, will anyone hear it...er, it sounded funnier in my head

KV6O, W9FTV and W1YW like this.
  5. AI7PM

AI7PM Ham Member QRZ Page

Was one of the ousted once from Massachusetts? Got relatives there? Just asking.

6. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Speculate so.

Relevance to this OP?

Just askin'....

7. K4XJ

K4XJ Ham Member QRZ Page

The one's ousted must be liberals!

8. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

One was a former ARRL Director.

Many of us want to know the specific alleged transgressions and the facts that support those allegations. IF any.

9. K3LI

K3LI Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds like the way a lot of HOAs operate.

K4XJ likes this.
  10. K3LI

K3LI Ham Member QRZ Page

Only if its not true. And, why do you have numerous post in this thread seemingly wanting to challenge what was posted. Care to explain?

K4XJ likes this.
  11. K3LI

K3LI Ham Member QRZ Page

Guess you cant read either. Read the post, he states the facts. Are you one of the past Board Members perhaps?

KF4KUL and K4XJ like this.
  12. K3LI

K3LI Ham Member QRZ Page

Agree with that. Here in my area they are dead most of the time. Some that are set up on my radio scan have never made a sound that I have heard. That said, if some club wants a repeater, then thats there right.

K4XJ likes this.
  13. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have. Go read them.

The OP is, IMO, defamatory and provides no factual information for the horrendous accusations so made. Can you explain why that is not an issue?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    WU8Y likes this.
  14. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

No facts stated. Only allegations. Facts are the evidentiary requirements here.

Please explain why there will be no defamation suit on this. I'd really like to know.

WU8Y likes this.
  15. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

You are welcome to specifically quote and point out such circumstances. Do so.

I won't answer your inane question. The former board members are so named. L-O-O-K.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.