ad: k1jek

MacLoggerDX, WSJT-X And JT-Bridge How To

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0PIR, Apr 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K0PIR

K0PIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Two of my favorite modes theses days is JT65 and JT9. MacLoggerDX, WSJT-X and JT-Bridge make a powerful and fun combination. It's pretty easy to setup, but WSJT-X requires a little extra attention to install on the Mac.

SSWSJTX.jpg

Even if you're not on a Mac, take a look at this. The Wide Graph (waterfall) is incredible. Jt-Bridge logs the QSO's into the MLDX logbook. MLDX automatically uploads in real time to QRZ.com and three other online logs, plus LOTW. Not to mention a post to Twitter with the QSL image. Beautiful!

You can view the full article with more information HERE.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    W5KV, F4HPX, KX0DW and 2 others like this.
  2. F4HPX

F4HPX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very nice indeed.

I am still on PC although have a Mac too so tried already some apps to control my rigs from Mac
    and yes it's working well with MacLoggerDX

As far as I can see JT-Bridge is an equivalent of JT Alert in PC world.

Because my Mac is a fixed one and not portable so I have to stay with my Surface/Windows for time being.

K0PIR likes this.
  3. K0PIR

I am still on a PC too and trying out the possibility of moving to a Mac full time. I am doing a lot on the Mac now and barely using the PC. However, I like contesting and want to do more of it eventually, so I don't think I will get rid of my PC anytime soon.

Thanks for commenting!

4. KX0DW

KX0DW QRZ Lifetime Member #212 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

MLDX and RUMlogNG both have Contest components, and SkookumLogger is a dedicated Contest Logger for macOS. In fact SL, was used at the last HF championships by one team. There's no need to use WIndows to contest any longer.

K0PIR likes this.
  5. K0PIR

I'll have to look at SL. Thank you!

6. M6ENP

M6ENP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

hows about a recommendation for a good program for mac for psk 31/63 and rtty, i have a mini mac arriving this week ,and wish to carry on with my digi modes and ditch hrd & dm780,any suggestions ??

good video btw

73s kevin

7. N3GLV

N3GLV Ham Member QRZ Page

Fldigi and maybe Flrig for cat control, they are free.

8. N7WI

N7WI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For some reason I just can't get this setup to work? Everything is working fine and I'm RX'ing everything but for some reason I just can't get any power out of the 7300 it even keys the radio?? Any Ideas?

9. G0UUT

G0UUT Ham Member QRZ Page

hi
    I like to ask you if you know how I can transfer WSTJX log TO MACLOGGER LOG ?
    thank you
    vy 73 elan g0uut/ea5iwt

10. K5EMG

K5EMG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Find your WSTJ-X adi file (look in /Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/WSTJ-X )and import it to MacLoggerDX via the menu (File>Import ADIF).

11. SV3EAO

SV3EAO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi, i am using MacloggerDX bridged with WSJT-X. Is there any way to share adif files between them to have real time "true colors"?