ad: QSLWorks-1

Dayton Review Shows from Ham Radio 360

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4CDN, May 26, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4CDN

K4CDN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Folks!

I recently returned home from my first ever Dayton Hamvention! To say it was an experience would not come close to describing the trip. I had a blast meeting listeners (and my co-host). At the end of each day we compiled our work and posted it up for you to enjoy.

In an effort to make it easy, I’ll post the links to our 2 Dayton Hamvention Review Shows here. Please remember both of the programs were smashed together at the end of each very busy day. We worked hard to keep you in the know about all that was happening while we were there and hope you enjoy the shows!

Day One Review Listen Link

Day Two Review Listen Link

In Case you missed it we also feature Eric from Elecraft following the KX2 announcement. You can listen to that show Here.

For further information, please visit the site www.hamradio360.com

Thanks for Listening

K4CDN

[​IMG]

2. VA2SS

VA2SS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi guys! I am really glad to had to opportuniy to meet you there!! See you next year. 73

Jeff | VA2SS

K4CDN likes this.
  3. K4CDN

It was our pleasure Jeff! Keep up the good work on Youtube and enjoy the KX2!
    K4CDN

4. K2XT

K2XT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This guy is good ! Beautiful, clear audio, and he allows the person being interviewed to talk and explain their product. I also notice he had prepared before beginning each interview.
    Very impressive. This is the first time I have run across him.

K4CDN likes this.
  5. K2WO

K2WO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

EXCELLENT! I love your Podcast. Much better than most of the video production extravaganzas out there. Keep up the great work and keep the format the same. Great content, nice presentation and fantastic audio. Thanks!

George
    K2WO

K4CDN likes this.
  6. K4CDN

Thanks for Listening!

7. W9AFB

W9AFB Ham Member QRZ Page

Keep up the good work Cale!

K4CDN likes this.