ad: ProAudio-1

Ham Radio Deluxe News: Ham Radio Deluxe Version 6.3.0.466 Released

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WY7YL, Dec 18, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. WY7YL

WY7YL Ham Member QRZ Page

Tampa, FL; Dallas, TX; St. Paul, MN —December 18, 2015

HRD Software, LLC announces the release of Version 6.3.0.466 as a maintenance release. Everyone that has purchased HRD since February 2012 will get the fixes at no charge.

Just like Santa’s elves, our developers have been busy building fixes and enhancements! There are several updates with this version, the release notes in addition to this information provide the details to what bugs or issues were addressed. A brief highlight includes updates to the HRD File Mismatch activation issue; an update to the IC-7600 antenna selection; a fix to cluster alarms and LoTW uploads. Several updates within the Logbook module have been addressed. Details of all updates, including Mantis ID numbers, are available in the Release Notes on the download page of our website. Customers are invited to download this current version at http://hamradiodeluxe.com/downloads.html.

Additionally, we have seen several issues arise with our customers running Windows 10. Silicon Labs acknowledged an issue with drivers on Win 10 – this can affect Yaesu, Icom and Kenwood rigs that have USB ports. There is more information on the Silicon Labs website: http://community.silabs.com/t5/Inte...e-be-compatable-with-windows/m-p/147075#M2251

HRD Staff is growing also. Michele Duncan, KJ4ISU, who worked with Rick, W4PC during his years at Creative Services Software, will be joining the staff on January 4, 2016 in sales. Next year will see increased growth, as the number of hams who have purchased HRD is near ½ of those who used Simon’s free version.

Rick Ruhl, W4PC said, “The growth of HRD is due to the trust from our fellow hams and the best sales/support and development team that ham radio has to offer. Mike, Randy and I are proud of what HRD Software, LLC has become in the past 4 years. The staff will continue to work with all customers, and we will continue to grow. Giving hams jobs in the ham market is every hams dream, and this staff is all hams, and very very experienced with working with hams with HRD.”

As December continues forward, the HRD team would like their customers to know that there will be holiday hours at the end of the month. We will be closed December 24 & 25 and early the week before Christmas and New Years. Please check our website for exact dates and times.

From our families to yours - we wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season!

As always, Ham Radio Deluxe is free to try before you buy for 30 days.

Purchase and download Ham Radio Deluxe 6.3 athttp://www.hamradiodeluxe.com.
    HRD Paid support:http://tickets.hrdsoftwarellc.com
    HRD Peer Support Forum:http://forums.hrdsoftwarellc.com
    HRD YouTube Channel:http://www.YouTube.com/hrdsoftware

KN7S, KC2NEO, WM9F and 1 other person like this.
  2. G8KTX

G8KTX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Damn! Just when I've installed .450. :)

WJ6R likes this.
  3. W5LMM

W5LMM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks!!!!!!!!

WJ6R likes this.
  4. KC0BRA

KC0BRA Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there any Christmas Price Specials going on like there was on Black Friday would love to buy a copy of HRD Please let us Know

5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Keep up the good work HRD team.

People should try HRD just for grins. :D

I need a new radio to go with it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  6. KC0BRA

Ham Radio Deluxe is awesome i am using the Trial and love it, it does so many things controls your radio VIA the Cat control even if you do not buy it it has a trial for 30 days, Christmas is here mine will expire on Christmas day i just can not afford it at full price at this time just updated my Radio to a Yaesu FTDX 1200 and now money is tight i have to pay off the radio.

Merry Christmas everyone 73

kc0bra
    Mike

7. K4WDR

K4WDR Ham Member QRZ Page

I always appreciate the updates yet I find it ironic that the notification of such updates are being made on QRZ.com when you continue to fail to address the issue that the software will not auto-upload my log book contacts to QRZ but will on LOTW, HRDLog.net, eQSL, and ClubLog .... What gives? Am I missing a way to enable this feature?

It gets really tiring having to export to ADIF and then come here and upload.

I paid for HRD Deluxe and I am a XML and "Ads Free" subscriber on QRZ.com -- surely QRZ is not holding out in the name of increased share of the pie are they?

8. K4VO

K4VO Guest

Is it holding you hostage?

9. KA0HCP

KA0HCP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks guys, keep the great work!

10. KC0BRA

Yes I kind of feel that way LOL it would be nice to go on sale over Christmas

11. STEVENHULL

STEVENHULL QRZ Member

I'd buy if on sale.

12. KC0BRA

A lot of People would Any Christmas sales on HRD

13. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be happy if Rick sent it to me in a Christmas card. :)

My dialup connection chokes up on the download.

Last I seen it was $20 off.

14. KC0BRA

can i ask where did you see it for $20 off and does it still have that offer

15. AB4D

AB4D QRZ Lifetime Member #415 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Got a great deal on Bxxxx Friday, 50% off the full version of HRD, and HRD support/upgrades. I renewed for three additional years of support. What a great deal, and thanks for the updates.

Jim, AB4D.