ad: elecraft

KZ8O fined $22,000 by the FCC for intentional interference

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W4AMP

W4AMP Ham Member QRZ Page

VE7KFM has been id'ing as "Al Qaeda Northern command" for over five years.

I am sure the FCC will be thrilled to know they "sided" with VE7KFM.

I have been licensed for over twenty years, you can kindly go to 27.185 mhz.

The FCC has not "proven" anything. For an ex-federal agent you are pretty stupid. They have an allegation against these operators that will now go through the legal system.

N1FM is a friend of mine that I have known for years. he has been on the air for over 30 years.

If I was an ex-federal agent (I'm not;)), I would not be talking on amateur radio to a station that id's as "Al Qaeda Northern control" at all. It could seriously jeopardize your Federal pension, not to mention your security clearance.

One other thing I am curious about, why do you not have a family of your own? You can answer on email.

Your moron

Jim

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  2. WB3ATF

WB3ATF Ham Member QRZ Page

Now it's pretty obvious you are just rambling on to make irrelevant small talk! I am sure you feel down and out because your buddies are being taken down by your government that is doing it's job and you can't seem to handle it nor do you have any control over it! The FCC has proven what they need to prove to the appropriate parties to move on and they will. Don't attempt to tell me about the Federal legal system operations because you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Unless you have been a participant on the enforcement side of the Federal government's legal system and based on your previous comments it's obvious you have not, your comments are irrelevant. Regarding family, how is it relevant to the matter at hand? Are you and your regulation violation buddies going to attempt to stalk me like you people have been doing to anyone who talks to, to include Mr. Madera? It's obvious you and your buddies are defeated because now you are going way off topic!

By the way, you better soon start a collection for your buddies to help those idiots with their FCC fines and legal expenses! Great work by the FCC! You better seek medical attention for your rambling on. Perhaps early dementia? Have a great day Sir!

3. W4AMP

I'm not down at all. Just scratching my head about the timing of all this.

You are a retired ATF agent out of the Philadelphia office, which is where Mr. Dave Dumbrowski's office is. Several people have heard you talk to VE7KFM on 14.313 recently, right before K3VR is issued a NAL by Mr. Dumbrowski.

Coincidence?

Through talking about it.

4. WB3ATF

WB3ATF Ham Member QRZ Page

You really need to seek some form of counseling! You are very obsessed over a specific topic that you have no control over and it is driving you to the edge. Now you are making up conspiracy theories. Do society a favor and seek immediate assistance! Thank you.

5. W4AMP

I'm heterosexual.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.