ad: CQMM-1

KZ8O fined $22,000 by the FCC for intentional interference

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

No, Jim, I have only seen/read about FM pirates having suffered that fate. I guess ex-K1MAN will probably be the first, if he's really still transmitting.

Should be simple in his case as he's already ignored the Maine District Court's order to pay up, so I'm sure that the judge wouldn't hesitate to issue an order he couldn't refuse....

2. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

Sure glad when the robust lady steps on to the stage and begins her aria...then I will know it is over....I don't expect any quick resolution but continual commentaries....

Hope the net is wide and the other frequenters to 313 are hauled in, on this side and the other of our northern border....wake me somewhere in the final act of this opera.....

3. VK5OHR

VK5OHR Ham Member QRZ Page

Nah, we just just made individual bullets worth a minimum of $5,000 AUD each!

:D

4. N5IT

N5IT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you like to purchase some bullets Robert? :D

5. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

Amazing that Fred hasn't locked this thread yet. There must have been something said over on the K3VR thread that he didn't like. Sorry, Fred, if it was something I said.

6. WB3ATF

WB3ATF Ham Member QRZ Page

By the way, I forgot to mention K3VR as one of the idiots who has been intentionally throwing carriers on Karol Madera shortly after Karol starts transmitting. These idiots are obviously unfit to have possession of any type of RF communications equipment! The FCC just proved it!

7. W4AMP

W4AMP Ham Member QRZ Page

The NAL issued to Mr. Crow alleges that he transmitted a slow scan transmission and a recording of another amateur. It alleges that these transmissions interfered with another operator, but does not state who that was. Do you know something that the rest of us do not know? Since nothing you just posted is contained in the NAL order, what do you base that statement on?

8. WB3ATF

My statement is based on the obvious and I am sure you know this very well! Every time, and I mean every time Karol Madera starts to engage in a QSO with someone, carriers of varying modes to include recordings are intentionally transmitted in an attempt to jam or step on Mr. Madera's transmissions. I have been listening for months since I have retired and it just so happens that when Karol Madera is off the air, the intentional transmissions stop. When Karol Madera is on the air, the intentional transmissions start. The morons who have finally been cited by the FCC (and I am sure there are many more) have all had a long standing anger towards Karol Madera for whatever reason. Like what Karol Madera states on the air or not, he has every right to transmit and not be interfered with by these pieces of garbage! If you listen on 14,313 on a regular basis and have any common sense, It's not hard to figure out what I have just indicated. For you to post "Do you know something that the rest of us do not know?", indicates to me you are also a moron or you live with your head stuck in the sand! These people who intentionally attempt to jam or cover other ham's transmission are simply pieces of garbage who certainly have no business having any access to RF transmitting equipment! In short, these people are unstable and are in need of counseling!

9. WB3ATF

My statement is based on the obvious and I am sure you know this very well! Every time, and I mean every time Karol Madera starts to engage in a QSO with someone, carriers of varying modes to include recordings are intentionally transmitted in an attempt to jam or step on Mr. Madera's transmissions. I have been listening for months since I have retired and it just so happens that when Karol Madera is off the air, the intentional transmissions stop. When Karol Madera is on the air, the intentional transmissions start. The morons who have finally been cited by the FCC (and I am sure there are many more) have all had a long standing anger towards Karol Madera for whatever reason. Like what Karol Madera states on the air or not, he has every right to transmit and not be interfered with by these pieces of garbage! If you listen on 14,313 on a regular basis and have any common sense, It's not hard to figure out what I have just indicated. For you to post "Do you know something that the rest of us do not know?", indicates to me you are also a moron or you live with your head stuck in the sand! These people who intentionally attempt to jam or cover other ham's transmission are simply pieces of garbage who certainly have no business having any access to RF transmitting equipment! In short, these people are unstable and are in need of counseling!

10. W4AMP

I'm a moron? That's pretty funny coming from an ex federal agent that operates on 14.313 on a daily basis. Why someone who served as a US Federal agent would side with a station that ID's as "Al Qaeda Northern control" is beyond me. I left that frequency the first of the year, why are you still on it? I remember talking to you there, I remember N1FM helping you set up your audio. This moron will give you some free advice, if you keep operating on 14.313 you will get nailed by the FCC as well. This moron figured that out in January.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  11. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

That would be a good POLL!!! Who is the absolutely WORST Amateur in History?
    1st Place VE7KFM (winning Easily!!!)
    2nd Place WA4Dog (had to be on in the 80s to remember him!)
    3rd Place ROMEO P5RS7 (Good pileup operator though!!)

Other nominees???

12. W4AMP

I liked the dog.

13. N2ADV

N2ADV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm guessing this one won't last much longer given the turn things have taken...

14. W4AMP

I am glad the moderator has left them open. Good for the truth to get out, no matter how ugly it is.

Jim

15. WB3ATF

I am curious when you last heard me on 14,313? How about the last time I made a transmission on that frequency was I believe in QSO with N1FM who was very kind enough as you indicated to assist me with setting up the audio for my 2000 and PR40. Regarding me operating on 14,313 on a daily basis, you obviously have me confused with N1FM. By the way, I don't believe 14,313 is a prohibited frequency in any FCC regulation so there is certainly no reason to not have access to it or to use it on a regular basis. I do monitor 14,313 on a regular basis because of all the intentional rule violations going on and because I find listening there very amusing. By the way, N1FM is a former LEO who I have much respect for! Based on my previous comments on here, you should have come to the conclusion that what I am against, specifically on 14,313 is the intentional interference by the morons, just like the two that have recently been cited and fined by the FCC. As I said before and I quote "Like what Karol Madera states on the air or not, he has every right to transmit and not be interfered with by these pieces of garbage". Everyone has that same right to transmit and not be interfered with! Now based on your analogy regarding picking sides, I guess the FCC has sided with Mr. Madera because they cited and fined two morons who not only have a history with Mr. Madera, but who have been proven to be intentionally attempting to jam or step on "proper or legal" RF transmissions. The side I am on is the one that is opposite of those that are probably some of your buddies and who have chosen to intentionally violate the FCC rules by which they are required to comply with, EVEN after they have been given plenty of warning letters and notices by the FCC. Regarding your "Al Qaeda Northern control" comment, I have never heard that and hearsay is irrelevant in my and the US Court's ears! I might not agree with everything Mr. Madera states on the air, however, that does not give me or anyone else the right to violate the FCC rules and intentionally jam or throw carriers/play recordings on his or anyone else's transmissions PERIOD! If you and your rule violating buddies don't like what you hear on 14,313, go back to your 27,185 frequency where you are all probably much more at home! Take care and have a great day Sir!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.