ad: UR5CDX-1

Someone needs to shut this jerk down!!

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by W5LMM, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. W5LMM

W5LMM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

:( I would guess that these items are not "Legal" in the USA.

Welcome to the world of jammers. Jammerall is a professional China wholesale website which establishes business with customers worldwide. We offer various kinds of high quality jamming devices in discount prices.
    Our products include vehicle cell phone jammer, portable video signal jammer, handheld cell phone jammer, mini mobile phone signal blocker, wireless camera jammer, surveillance camera jammer,cell phone signal booster and so on.
    Most of our items are packet-sized multifunctional high power blockers with a detective distance of 10 meters to 100 meters. Moreover, some can even block the frequencies of bluetooth and GSM at the same time.

3. KF6ABU

KF6ABU Ham Member QRZ Page

4. K4HX

K4HX Ham Member QRZ Page

These sorts of sellers and gear have been around for at least a decade. The FCC did fine/shut down some last year or the year before.

5. K7WFM

K7WFM Ham Member QRZ Page

Movie theaters should purchase as many cell phone jammers that are available.

6. KF6ABU

KF6ABU Ham Member QRZ Page

Agreed x 1,000,000

7. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

8. AA0V

AA0V Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

And restaurant's.

9. KE7ZOE

KE7ZOE Ham Member QRZ Page

They take your money, then tell you it was confiscated by US Customs. Importation is your problem. Sucker...

10. AB8RU

AB8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

Well Its like this, the FCC will only investigate US Territory, if its in Dumb Pluck Ville in Europe, nothing can be done about it. FCC has no jurisdiction Outside the US. as to Movie cell phones, download a CW program and put CQ USA and your call. Its interesting what People will look? I don't go to movies, have sattelite TV :cool:

Anyone recall the Fro, Bell Bottoms, Ghetto Blaster, Platform shoes, etc? Saturday Night Live?

:cool:

11. N5PZJ

N5PZJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

They are illegal in the USA, Cell Phone companies detect the signal on their network and rat you out, a local establishment here in Louisiana had one and FCC Agents along with Federal Marshalls removed the device and "Warned" the owner, you see, being a wide band jammer it blocks public service also.

12. 2E0OZI

2E0OZI Ham Member QRZ Page

I suppose he could have turned the whole restaurant into a Faraday cage!

13. AA7EJ

AA7EJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Specifications:

• Affected Frequency Ranges:
      -CDMA 851MHz-894 MHz 35dBm 8dBm/30KHz (min)
      -GSM 925MHz-960 MHz 35dBm 5dBm/30KHz (min)
      -DCS / PCS 1805-1990MHz 33dBm 2dBm/30KHz (min)
      -3G 2110-2170MHz 33dBm 2dBm/30KHz (min)
      -VHF 135MHz-174MHz 34dBm 5dBm/30KHz (min)
      -UHF 400MHz-470MHz 34dBm 5dBm/30KHz (min)
    • Output Power: 15 Watts
    • Power supply: AC adapter (AC220V-DC12V)
    • Shielding Radius: (2-50) meters@-75dBm (depends on the strength signal in given area

What is this " 34dBm 5dBm/30KHz (min) " spec??? #of CW characters per (min)???
    Legality aside,
    isn’t 135-175 MHz used by commercial aircraft and in many parts of US in public ( fire , police) service?

Even crummy porcupine "antennas" and alleged 15W output with 50 meters range should interest some of these agencies. ( Is there an external Yagi antenna outlet on it?)

I wonder if I buy T-95 , I am sure some army would be wiling to free ship it to US, and drive it around the hood with the jammer in it , how long before federalis black SUV s shows up.

Aren’t mutivibrators cool wideband square wave devices? Or are they using VFO's?

73 vaclav

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  14. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

15. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

That is the power referenced to one milliwatt.
    34DBM off the top of my head is 2.5W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.