ad: wmr-1

KB2TSV SK Jeffrey I. Matheston

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N2KPC, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N2KPC

N2KPC Ham Member QRZ Page

[h=1]Jeffrey I. Matheson[/h]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Jeffrey I. Matheson of Lumberton passed away Saturday, Aug. 9, 2014, at Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly. He was 59.
    A longtime area resident, he dedicated over 36 years working for Burlington County as a communications administrator.
    Jeffrey was a past member of the Browns Mills Vol. Fire Co., the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, and the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service/Amateur Radio Emergency Service. He also served as radio producer for the Burlington County College Z88.9 Station.
    Son of the late Norman and Helen Matheson, and son-in-law of the late Shirley Willitts, he is survived by his wife of over 33 years, Joyce; two daughters, Stephanie Anne Matheson, Allison Marie Loveland and her husband Matthew; and his father-in-law, Kenneth Willitts.
    Funeral service will be held 11 a.m., Thursday, at the Perinchief Chapels, 438 High St., Mount Holly. Interment will follow in the Odd Fellows Cemetery, Pemberton Township. Relatives and friends may visit with the family from 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday evening, and again from 10 a.m. until time of service, Thursday.
    In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Rd., Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
    For Additional Information or to Post a Tribute go to: Jeffrey I (Jeff) Matheson Page
    He will be missed, 73, Lloyd N2KPC
    [/FONT]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.