ad: M2Ant-1

HamRadioNow: I'm Back (and oh, yeah, the DCC Video KICKSTARTER is LIVE)

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4AAQ, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K4AAQ

K4AAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    HAMRADIONOW.tv

Episode 157: I'm Back!
    and oh, yeah, the KICKSTARTER for the DCC Video is LIVE!
    <big><big><small><small><small></small></small></small></big></big>

Way to bury the lead!
    Well, it's been three weeks since the
    last HamRadioNow. Jeff and I went to Field Day up at the W3AO-W1AW/3 operation and had a great time. We shot lots of video, and I have lots of editing to do, so maybe it'll be on-line about the time Field Day results are announced in the fall (who cares now, right?). I came back to three weeks of solid freelance work in a new studio that I was just learning how to run. No time for good old HamRadioNow :(.

Our big story is that our
    KICKSTARTER to fund producing video of the ARRL and TAPR 2014 DCC is LIVE! And it's doing well. Halfway through the campaign (it ends July 31), and it's halfway to the $8000 goal. All without more than an initial nudge from me before all that freelance work kept me under water. Thank You!

So the first free moment I got, I quickly squirted out this show, just me and the camera (and the web). It covers the KICKSTARTER, and the
    Amateur Radio Parity Act now before Congress. There's lots more to cover on that... this is just a little review.

So now if that pesky work that pays most of my bills will just stay away, we'll get back to the important job of producing HamRadioNow....

Here's Episode 157:

[video=youtube;hFGWPyxHefY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFGWPyxHefY[/video]

Watch all the rest of our programs on our web page:
    HAMRADIONOW
    .tv

HamRadioNow is supported by viewer contributions
    If you enjoy the programs, visit www.HamRadioNow.tv and "click the pig"

[​IMG]

THANK YOU to all our contributors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.