ad: Schulman-1

Le Roy L. Benedict, WB2YAF SK April 17 2014

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K2HAT, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Condolences.

Le Roy L. Benedict, WB2YAF SK

Leroy L. Benedict, 63, of Saugerties NY, passed away on April 17th, 2014.

He was born to the late George Benedict and Lillian Conklin on December 24th, 1950 in Peekskill, NY. Lee graduated from Peekskill Senior High School in June, 1968. He was a veteran of the United States Air Force. Lee was a plant Utility Engineer at the Helen Hayes Hospital.

Lee was an amateur Ham Radio operator, (WB2YAF). Lee also loved the outdoors.

Lee is survived by his sister-in-laws Elizabeth Benedict of Beacon, NY, and Edie Benedict of Peekskill, NY. He also is survived by many nieces, nephews, and friends.

In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting that donations be made out to U.S. Military Veteran Family Resource Center Inc.

A brief gathering will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, April 21st at the Michael Torsone Memorial Funeral Home, Inc., 38 Main Street, Highland, NY 12528.. Burial will follow at New Paltz Rural Cemetery, 81 Plains Rd, New Paltz, NY 12561. For online condolences, please visit our web site at www.torsonememorial.com

- See more at:
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/po...pid=170698355&fhid=27377#sthash.pwsKt142.dpuf

I had gotten an email a few days ago asking if I could find some local Hams to help
    Le Roy put up an antenna, a few people that lived near him had responded.

My Thanks to all who had offered to help.

Sadly Le Roy passed on Thursday April 17th 2014.

:(

73 K2HAT Lee Hatfield Jr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.