ad: Schulman-1

CU2 QSL Service

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by Guest, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ricardo writes...
    The CU2 QSL bureau should soon be operational through the efforts of CU2ABA and myself.. This could probably be too late for a lot of people. All QSL cards sent to CU2 Amateur Radio Stations, via CU2ARA, are finally starting to follow their routes. There are QSL cards forgotten due to all the past incompetence (the truth has to be told) since 1979. It is unforgivable!!! We are truly doing our best to at least, if its the case, return them to their "owners". Sadly some are now Silent Keys :((!

There are several thousand cards to organize, and after that, distribute. There are also a few activations made here in CU2 that not even the QSLs where made for those events, and a lot more I could be here saying...

A couple of months ago I announced the CU2ARA 25th anniversary, and a possible activation during that time, but as it is perfectly understandable, we think that no activations or dxpeditions or anything like it should be made before we organize all the QSLs and related....

All this to say that from now on we appreciate all cooperation from who is still waiting for a CU2 QSL card please contact me or CU2ABA. We will try to give you a clear explanation!! Probably there are also a few hundred, my guess, in the Portugal official QSL Bureau....(That’s another problem...)but we are trying to resolve it!

There is still a lot of work to do, we hope to resolve it all by the end of this year, regarding that its work amounted for more than 10 years!!!!

I will keep in touch...thank you for reading! CU2AAV

Please forgive my English!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.