ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

ADONIS AM-7500E desk mic with cord to connect to Kenwood 8 pin radios. Brand New, never used. This mic has the graphic equalizer and compressor set up. More information about the specs of this microphone can be found at The Adonis Electronics Desktop Microphones Asking $175 plus shipping.

Shipping by USPS is approx $8 dollars, 8 days to recieve from day of mailing. UPS Ground is $11, 6 days till delivery. FedEx is approx $11.50, 5 days to delivery. All shipping costs are approx values, and could change depending on where its being shipped to.

Contact me at kb7rzf at nvrams.org (replace at w/@ sign)

Jeremy KB7RZF

This ad was posted by KB7RZF JEREMY B CLARK, SUN VALLEY, NV 89433 IP: 66.215.135.242

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KB7RZF a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default AM-7500E

Hi,
    Is the microphone still available? I know its been too long but who knows I might get lucky. Thanks.

This ad was posted by KH7I HOMER M AYCARDO, Salida, CA 95368 IP: 68.189.72.17

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KH7I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.