Terminator Guy's Definitions for Ham Radio:
1. UN-TAY-NAH - Radiator of force into the air that can cause holes in your wallet causing money to leak out.
2. PAHK-TOUR - Alien modem race invading HF.
3. ZINGL-ZIDE-BUND - Mode where people sound like they do when I squeeze their "private parts", or when I squeeze Howard Stern's nose.
4. YA-ZOO - Maker of the electonics that failed in Terminatr I.
5. UNP-LEE-FY-ER - Device used to boost up girly man signals up to Preditor strength.
6. AX-TRAH - LITE- License class where if a train was a mile away and you sent "get out of the way" to them in morse code at 20WPM, they'd die.
7. ZEE-QUE - Austrian Amateur for "is your name Sarah Conner"?
8. AF-ZEE-ZEE - Remember the scene from Raiders of the Lost Arc at the end where the boxed up Arc is being wheeled through a government warehouse filled with miles of Glen Baxter complaints and EBM Tapes? Well forget it. Arnold wasn't in that movie.
9. FAHX-HUNT - A good activity for when Maria is not around. Looking for spurrious emissions is fun.
10. RA-PEET-TOUR - Machine for mass production of totally defective cyborgs.
11. LAG-BOOOK AF DA WORLDT - Amateur version of "True Lies".
12. FEEL DAY - Activity where old Amateurs go out in the sun and reinact the part in the Terminator movie where the people playing in the park are turned into burnt toast by a nuclear blast.
13. AH-MAER-REE-TRAHN- Maker of the ill fated Terminator II Model 811A. Appy heat and it melts. Also known as the most "...only keyed it up twice and put it back in the box" Terminator at Hamfests.
14. HAHM-FEZT - Building infested with smelly humanoids that must be Terminated.
15. TALE-GAITER - Place where Union Suits are sold that are big enough for Amateur Radio people. Flap in rear is called a Tail-Gate.
16. NO-CODE-TEK-KNEE-SHUN - Ever see the part in the Terminator movie where the alien tank is running over and crushing skulls?
17. AY-AR-AR-AL - Alien organization responsible for sending Ham Band Teminators from the planet BPL in the future to kill off the hobby now in the past.
Feel free to add yours!!