ad: UR5CDX-1

Nearfest spring 2015 deerfield nh

Discussion in 'Hamfest Reports & Videos' started by KB1WAL, May 4, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. KB1WAL

KB1WAL Ham Member QRZ Page

I attended the Deerfield NH Nearfest this weekend and I learned alot at the seminars and saw alot of nice equipment for sale. I enjoyed being there and everyone was pleasant and helpful that I encountered. I look forward to the next event in the fall. Also it was nice to be able to visit Ham radio outlet in Salem NH. The people working there are very knowledgeable and nice to deal with. I will stop there again when I need equipment. They had all the latest radios and equipment for sale and actually running for a ham to try and use to see if you liked it or not.

2. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I was there too, did you see me, I was the one with the call sign badge on my hat and the HT on my belt? ;)
    Talk about perfect weather, eh? 60-75 and sunny after the fog burned off.
    Seems to me the peak of selling activity was around 3PM on Friday.
    Looking forward to the one in October, although I'm not wishing my summer away too fast. :cool:

3. N1WAE

N1WAE Ham Member QRZ Page

What is the date of the Nearfest in October? I would like to attend that one. I didn't know that the had one in May.

4. KB1PVH

KB1PVH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

5. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Kimberly,

That hamfest runs twice a year. May and October, the weekend changes around a bit but it's always in those months.

6. N1WAE

N1WAE Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you both so very much. I am hoping to attend this year.