ad: LZQSLprint-1

This week's Winner in the QRZ Subscriber Rewards Program

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Apr 30, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Another week, another winner! All QRZ Subscriber Rewards winners receive a brand new, in the box, Baofeng UV-5R Plus, dual band (144/440 Mhz) transceiver, complete with hands-free headset and a drop-in charger. This is a great little radio that is field programmable right from the keypad. It also includes a built-in flashlight as well as many great operating features.

Subscriber Rewards is our way of saying thanks our loyal subscribers upon whose support we humbly depend to keep the site running. All current QRZ subscribers are eligible, regardless of their subscription plan, and regardless of whether they are a US HAM or International. If your callsign page has a QRZ Subscriber badge, then you're eligible to win.

Our winner this week is Mack E. Avery from Weatherford, TX. Mack is an Ad-free subscriber and we want to sincerely thank him for his support.
    We hope that he will enjoy the prize!

If you are not yet a QRZ subscriber, we'd love for you to take a look at the options that we offer. We're pretty sure you'll find one of the subscriptions very useful: https://ssl.qrz.com/products/index.html

QRZ Subscriber Awards winners are announced here in the News forum as well as on the official QRZ.com Facebook page and Twitter feed. Follow us and see what other fun things we're posting!

2. N8QQE

N8QQE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations Mack... i enjoy my Baofeng UV-5R. Nice little radio.

3. WF7A

WF7A XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Have fun, Mack!

4. WA0CW

WA0CW Ham Member QRZ Page

Mack's call is WA5ZKL... congrats, Mack. Hope you have some fun with the new radio!

73, de Scott, WAØCW

5. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations

6. KW4AK

KW4AK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations enjoy!

7. K7QAT

K7QAT Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations Mack and enjoy your new Radio. I'm a truck driver and stop off for the night in Weatherford often on the way to Georgia..
    73 Dave

8. N1NSR

N1NSR Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations Mack! Great radio! I use mine mobile when I am out and about. Nice little radio, and I have been able to make some nice QSO's with hams in my area.

9. KJ5MA

KJ5MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks to QRZ.com for the wonderful gift and to all of you who sent congrats! I got the radio and it looks like it will be a lot of fun. Thanks much QRZ.com!
    mack
    WA5ZKL