ad: Alphaant-1

Holyland Dx Contest 2015 - Thank you

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by 4X6TT, Apr 21, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. 4X6TT

4X6TT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Holy Land DX Contest 2015
    Shalom
    I had the pleasure of operating the full 24 Hours period.
    It was quiet a challenge as propagation across all bands was extremely poor.
    The first night was a bit better, all low bands were noisy and not much activity.
    But in general it was a lot of fun , some real nice multipliers , and most of all it was great to hear many local stations. many old friends from around the globe, and much more.

I hope that this contest is a new beginning, for the new and old hams here in Israel,and abroad, that it will make you all want to participate in it every year going forward.
    We surely have made some "Noise" on the bands.
    p.s. I would like to open a discussion here , of a new outlook for the Next Holy Land DX Contest , I strongly think we can turn this Contest to the favorite one of all , especially being from the Holy Land. we would love to hear and get some feedback from all you contesters.

please share your Ideas, if any one of you has some ideas , use your imagination,I sure believe in this , as it could draw a lot of excitement.
    73's and Shalom

See you all on the bands
    Amir 4X6TT

2. AC5RM

AC5RM Ham Member QRZ Page

It was a good contest my friend. I had the pleasure of working several of you- I think 8 or so, including you- even though I was only in the shack for an hour or so and wasn't really trying. That's the most Israeli stations I've ever heard at one time. Always fun to work you guys. It's a bit of a thrill for me as I am Christian, to talk to someone in the area where my Lord was born and walked. No suggestions, but I look forward to the next time...