ad: Schulman-1

Getting error message from N3FJP log that it did not receive needed key from QRZ

Discussion in 'QRZ XML Logbook Data' started by N4JO, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N4JO

N4JO Guest

Contacted QRZ via email and was told that this was a N3FJP problem. N3FJP very poor to non- existent customer service. No human to talk to or even email. I can log the contact but not the name address etc. that comes from QRZ This is a new windows 7 laptop and the latest version of N3FJP . IM just hoping one of you could give me a hint as to possibilities to consider

I used the program for several years on XP with no problems and know several who are using on Win 7 and 8.
    Thanks
    N4JO

2. K9IJ

K9IJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Ellis,

N3FJP provides better than EXCELLENT product support via their Yahoo usergroup. Also via eMail. Information on both is visibly provided with a CONTACT page on the n3fjp.com website.

Your specific problem sounds like a simple configuration problem. You need to configure QRZ internet lookup via the CALLBOOK pull down menu on the ACLog main page.

3. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

I've had absolutely no issue with N3FJP support. I bought their deluxe package a few years ago, which includes unlock codes for all future products. I emailed them a few days before winter field day to get a code for the recently-released WFD log, and had it within a few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.