ad: M2Ant-1

DARC Radio & EARN to start this weekend

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. G4TUT/SK2022

G4TUT/SK2022 Ham Member QRZ Page

DARC Radio & EARN to start this weekend

Following upgrades and maintenance the 49m 10kw SW broadcast transmitter owned by a company run by Radio Amateur, Rainer DB8QC, Channel292 expects its transmitter to be back on the air on Monday evening the 23rd. of March on 6070KHz.

Two programs of Interest to amateur radio enthusiasts are planned to start their weekly run this weekend. DARC Radio is a DX orientated program in the German Language and English Amateur Radio News (EARN) is a compilation from existing English language news broadcasts from National Radio societies in the UK, Australia and the US.

The DARC program will start on Sunday 22nd at 1000 UTC (1100 CET) from an alternative transmitter on 6070 KHz and then repeat on Monday evening the 23rd. Please go to channel292.de for the full ongoing program schedule.

Please send signal reports and comments on the German DARC Radio program to radio@darc.de.
    For comments, input and signal reports on EARN, please email englisharnews@gmail.com.

73 Ed DD5LP

[​IMG]

Follow Southgate News on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

2. KB0NMQ

KB0NMQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I was up and on frequency today, but it was a "no copy" here in Iowa. CFRX in Toronto pretty well ruled the frequency. I wish them well and I think its a worth while effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.