ad: Mountaingoat-1

Isle of Man DX-pedition

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by GM6DX, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. GM6DX

GM6DX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The DX-Interceptors will be active from the Isle of Man as MT0IXD. Operating from Scarlett Point from the dates of 8/5/15 - 11/5/15. With two HF stations on the bands of 80m-10m with the possibility of 160m depending on band conditions and time.

QSL is via LOTW and M0OXO. Anyone needing this DXCC on a particular mode or band are encouraged to add the request on their Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/MT0IXD

website address: www.dxinterceptors.co.uk

2. AA9G

AA9G Ham Member QRZ Page

Is it that rare? I've seen a fellow from there on 20m JT65 on occasion. Never been able to work him though. No idea how many hams there are there. Ya'll have fun, hope to work you. Oh you all are Scots! Hey if I can prove 1/4 Scot blood can I join? ;)

3. GM6DX

GM6DX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

More than welcome to join us no problem at all really... just meet you there? :)

I wouldn't say it was mega rare however when you seen it's MORE wanted than:
    Dominican republic ,Hawaii, Martinique, Saudi Arabia, Barbados ,China, Republic of Korea , Mexico, Columbia, Malta, US Virgin Island's, Crete

Then it's rarer than first thought. For us it's not so much as being rare but providing the opportunity for people to work a ATNO as well as a trip away to some where we have never been and we are doing data as well and that hasn't been on air from GD land in a while. Plus there are always prefix collectors as will be using the prefix of MT0...so plenty of things going on.

73 hope to work you
    Billy GM0OBX

dxpeditionlogo.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.