ad: ProAudio-1

henry amp stole from me

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KF7FCC, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KF7FCC

KF7FCC Ham Member QRZ Page

Wa7jm went to where my henry 2kd amp was stored and basically strong armed another ham he is trying to sell the amp anyone who buys this amp is receiving stolen property please contact kf7fcc if you have info I have tried the police they deem it unimportant I do have the serial # it would be sold in ne Washington state

2. W0WDF

W0WDF Ham Member QRZ Page

And....
    What is the rest of the story?

3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

sounds like quite a story!!! WHO Is the Ham who is ripping U off? Maybe U need a gun!

4. K4VLF

K4VLF Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe he needs a proof reader, so his story would be more understandable!

5. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Post all details along with the amp S/N in the "scams" section of this website.

If you have proof of purchase along with photos and the whole story you might have enough for a civil suit, which you can file on your own without an attorney -- but you really need to have a complete and accurate story, and of course someone to sue.

6. AI6AK

AI6AK Ham Member QRZ Page

And believable...

7. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

COME ON!!!! WE are all waiting for the JUICY DETAILS!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe it was just a TROLL POST

8. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe. Also a "2KD" can be almost anything without more information. Henry made desktop 2Ks in the 60s which today have very little value. The last one, the 2KD5 (which is still 35 years old) has a little value, but not all that much. Would all fall into the "small claims court" category, but you need to name someone to sue and prove they took it.

9. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Maybe it is this one?

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?346783-Henry-2k-4-linear-Amp&p=2552517#post2552517

10. KG4RUL

KG4RUL Ham Member QRZ Page

[h=2]henry amp "stole" from me[/h]
    You just can't trust those henry amps!

11. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Mother always told me... never trust an amp or cry wolf.

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

12. AC4BB

AC4BB Ham Member QRZ Page

Just a casual observation But, doesn't this belong in Stolen Radios and rip-offs?

13. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Nope, belongs in the dead file.

14. W1EBB

W1EBB Ham Member QRZ Page

Goodness Gracious. Americans no longer speak an understandable language. There are run-on sentences and not enough description to understand who did what. Some punctuation would help.
    KF7FCC, get someone to assist you in writing a letter to describe what happened. Good Luck!

15. MM6ECO

MM6ECO Ham Member QRZ Page

Why do people react to such crap? I`m a new ham and I fell as if I`m on a webpage full of children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.