ad: TinyPaddle-1

QRZ Subscriber Rewards Winner Announcement

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We have randomly selected our 3 rd Subscriber Rewards program winner, William Frey, N8QQE, of Toledo, Ohio. Congratulations, William!!

If you haven't heard yet, Subscriber Rewards is our way of saying thanks our loyal subscribers upon whose support we humbly depend to keep the site running. Every Wednesday we are choosing a subscriber to win a free prize. All current QRZ subscribers are eligible, regardless of their subscription plan. If your callsign page has a QRZ Subscriber badge, then you're eligible to win.

We are announcing winners here in the Ham Radio News forum. We'll also keep you posted on Facebook and Twitter!

This week, William will receive a brand new, in the box, Baofeng UV-5R Plus, dual band (144/440 Mhz) transciever, complete with hands-free headset and a drop-in charger. This is a great little radio that is field programmable right from the keypad. It also includes a built-in flashlight as well as many great operating features.

Please join us in congratulating William and in wishing good luck to all other prospective winners!

2. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations William. :)

3. W7IXZ

W7IXZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations William. These little gifts from QRZ are pretty neat to have for an early Christmas Present. Enjoy the radio.

Larry

4. W2MYA

W2MYA Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats Billy! Es thank you from the rest of us who although are unable to "kick in" at this time,do utilize the great services of QRZ.COM

Have a very Merry Christmas es happy healthy New Year as well. 73, Greg Mitchell-W2MYA

5. N8QQE

N8QQE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks everyone and thank's to QRZ.com. This is great and very surprising. I will continue my support and spread the good word.

73 de Will - N8QQE

6. KB3UFB

KB3UFB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

congrat to the winners. this is the first time hearing about this.
    hopefully I will be a winner someday
    tommy kb3ufb of Tobyhanna pa.

7. K7WLF

K7WLF Ham Member QRZ Page

Congrats, Bill!!

Made me look twice at the name!

73 from William Frey, K7WLF

8. N8QQE

Wow. I did a double take myself. Great name, lol.

Maybe work you on HF someday, 73

9. W5VL

W5VL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations Will and Merry Christmas

10. N8QQE

Just received the radio today. Having fun with my new toy on Christmas Eve. Thanks once again QRZ.com and to all of you who commented on this thread.

Will - N8QQE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.