ad: elecraft

At times ARRL Centennial QSO Party Log doesn't match with LOTW

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by K7JSG, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K7JSG

K7JSG Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm really enjoying the ARRL Centennial QSO party. I just got started in contesting this year and learning a lot.

I have noticed off and on that some of my QSOs are not being recorded in my ARRL Centennial QSO party log. I have sent emails and they have fixed the issues but I don't know if I have missing QSOs besides the ones I mention below.

I verified that the QSOs are in LOTW and then I check my ARRL Centennial Detailed Log results. I sort my detailed results by date so I can compare them to LOTW. I'm going to continue doing this for each upload until the end of the contest to make sure everything is being recorded. I do validate that the QSO entries I'm looking for do have points associated with the callsign because no point callsigns will not show up in my ARRL QSO log. I'm trying to earn my WAS for the contest so it is important that my QSOs get into my ARRL Centennial Log.

The latest issue occurred just last week when LOTW went down for a long period of time. I submitted my log after LOTW was working again and it took a day for my QSOs to show up in LOTW and then I checked my ARRL Centennial QSO log and they are not there. I'm still waiting for them to show up. I made contact with W1AW/8 from WV which I need for my WAS. I sent an email to ARRL QSO Party team last Friday and so far no reply and I still have missing entries. I called the phone number on the ARRL QSO Party website and it says the mailbox is full and can't take anymore messages. I'm not sure what is going on. They could be overwhelmed with all of the issues.

I wanted to bring this to the attention of other Hams participating in the contest so you can see if you latest QSOs are showing up in your ARRL Centennial QSO log.

2. KK4PUX

KK4PUX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I hope w1aw/7 NV post this time have worked them the two times there were up and both times during contest or qso party and they have never been posted

3. K7JSG

K7JSG Ham Member QRZ Page

Today I saw the QSOs in my ARRL Centennial log. I actually got an email from them stating that they are reprocessing the LOTW logs they received last week. So if you are missing QSOs from last week then you should be seeing soon.

It was nice to receive an email from them. This is the first one I got. I have sent emails to them before reporting issues.

Great Job ARRL on fixing this issue.

4. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been resorting to working the station on multiple bands and on all 3 modes to make sure I wind up in the log. Fortunately I have scored all I need now except for 2 contacts in Delaware! But it sure wasn't easy and required me to be much more active on the bands than I normally would have been.

5. K5GHS

K5GHS Ham Member QRZ Page

I haven't had any problems with them....but they usually take 4-6 weeks to show up.

6. KC9UDX

KC9UDX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I've got more W1AW/x contacts on the learderboard than on the "score details" page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.