ad: MLSons-1

Log4OM automatted uploads to qrz logbook

Discussion in 'QRZ XML Logbook Data' started by DF5WW, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. DF5WW

DF5WW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

using here the logging software Log4OM since HRD goes commercial. The programmer has implemented an automatted upload to the qrz logbook that has been worked in the last V1.18 and the betas of 1.19 (5) and the V1.19 RC1 ... Since monday we have the stable Release v1.19 free to download ....

I am installed and tested the functions of the software and at the first sight all looks fine but if i take a look to my different online logbooks i´ve seen that the new QSO wasn´t uploaded to the qrz.com logbook. i take a look into the L4O log and found a "user unauthorized" from the qrz.com Server so that means that the qrz website is stopping my uploads ..... Checked the API Key but it´s the same in Log4OM settings as at qrz.com website .....

B.t.w. i am not an XML subscriber but it has worked before so are there any changes at the qrz.com site :confused::confused:

2. G4POP

G4POP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

i checked this this out for Juergen by emailing the QRZ management.

My question to them was

"until recently some of our users were ably to use our automatic upload to QRZ facility. However since last week they have not been able to do so.

These users are 'Ham' members of QRZ not paid XML subscribers is this the reason and if so why were they able to upoad before"

This is the reply that I received

"Hi Terry,

Yes, this was always the case: the API is a XML Subscriber feature.

Unfortunately, a small bug was identified that was allowing some non-subscriber-users access.

We've repaired the bug, and now ALL non-subscribers no longer have access via the API.

Alex M. Tarsha, N0AMT
    Web/IT Engineer, QRZ.com"

So not a problem with our software just an update at QRZ

73 Terry G4POP
    Log4om Development Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.