ad: M2Ant-1

QRZ Anniversary Sweepstakes: Down to the wire!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We can hardly believe it, but we have over 320,000 entries in the 2014 QRZ Anniversary Sweepstakes! I guess this shouldn't surprise us too much with that Shiny new TS-990s as a grand prize. Don't forget that we have one more weekly drawing coming up this Thursday, October 23 in which the winner will receive great prizes from QRZ, Gigaparts, and HamShirts.com! If you haven't entered yet, there's still time; the Grand Prize winner will be drawn and announced on November 2, 2014! Remember that you can enter the Sweepstakes from the QRZ homepage and you can enter once per day! You can also stay up to date by liking QRZ on Facebook and following us on Twitter @QRZ. Thanks to everyone who has entered so far and Good Luck to you all!

2. KC0W

KC0W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ah, what 'da heck. I click on the link & enter every now and then. Guess I stand about as much of a chance of winning as getting hit by lightning................On second thought my main tower took a direct lightning hit recently.

Maybe I really do stand a chance after all. :)

Tom KCØW

3. WF7A

WF7A XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'd like to offer yet another BIG thank you to Bob, W4PG, and GigaParts for making the drawing a great one!

4. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I am pacing the floor. I need this 990S so badly!!! It may mean the difference between making the rare DX contacts and NOT IN THE LOG!!!

5. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't wait..........
    I have a spot cleared off for it.

6. AD4ZU

AD4ZU Ham Member QRZ Page

Let me see.... 320,000 divided by the guys who enter every day..that's 365 days for a full year...so adjusting since the sweepstakes was announced...hmmm that's 2 guys..no err wait let me do this again hi hi

7. K9ASE

K9ASE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

me too especially now that I got rid of the 590

8. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I kept forgetting to enter. So I only have probably 20 entries or so.Going to need some SERIOUS LUCK HERE!!! I once won 2 tickets to the Chargers game from Wings& Things. Hope I didn't use up all my luck there! GOING to need every bit I can muster going up against 320K entries!!! I better not hold my breath!

9. N0BLM

N0BLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Whomever it goes to, l know that the radio will be used to promote amateur radio in the way it is intended to be

Good Luck to all

10. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I missed a day. :mad:

11. K7BRY

K7BRY Ham Member QRZ Page

Oops. I thought that entering once covered it. Guess I didn't read that well enough.....

12. KE0BPK

KE0BPK Ham Member QRZ Page

I've missed a couple days but we entered from August till now good luck to who it goes to. God bless. Also Me and my dad could use this for good talking. Thanks QRZ for the drawing 73 KE0BPK.

13. KQ9J

KQ9J Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I couldn't win a case of Ebola in an African cathouse. But I still enter every day anyway.

14. N4CPR

N4CPR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My birthday is the day after the drawing what a great gift that would be.

15. WB2JNQ

WB2JNQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't know what you all are talking about.... My name is all over that baby ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.