ad: HamHats-1

QRZ Anniversary Sweepstakes Weekly Winner

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Join us in congratulating Vasily Mizyuk, UX7BV who will be receiving a $20 gift certificate from our sponsor Gigaparts as well as several "Good on QRZ" bumper stickers as the weekly winner in the QRZ Anniversary Sweepstakes. And help us to countdown to November 1st when we'll be giving away the TS-990S.

We also want to remind you all that we have a very special prize from NI4L Antennas and Electronics that will be given away on October 9th. You can read about the prize here.

Congratulations to this week's winner and a big thanks to all of you who have entered the contest so far! Don't forget that you can continue to enter the contest once per day at the Sweepstakes page to win that much coveted TS-990s! If you haven't entered yet, you've still got plenty of time! You can check in on the QRZ News Forum and on the QRZ.com Facebook Page to stay up to date on the latest weekly giveaways and sponsor additions. You can also follow us on Twitter @QRZ. Until next time, Good luck and 73 from the entire QRZ.com team!

2. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations Vasily!!

3. WW7F

WW7F Guest

Congratulations to Vasily :) I keep hoping my bad luck streak will go away soon ,a brand new rig for once would be wonderful to own,never had a new rig before save for a Wouxun HT.
    I am thankful Bob ,Fred, and Gigaparts decided to give away radios on QRZ, if I have some remote chance of winning it, I'd quickly put it to use and likely become a very active station.
    Not much chance of winning anything this nice before,in fact never do well in drawings or raffles but still hoping LAdy Luck (and QRZ) will choose my callsign,it must be good, I have close to 11,000 hits on my page so it must be a popular wanted call by DXers eh?:) 73,Michelle:)

4. VU2YYF

VU2YYF Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations Vasily!

5. KF4ZNL

KF4ZNL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations Vasily!!!!!!!

6. WK9U

WK9U Ham Member QRZ Page

Vasily, The way to Win !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.