ad: M2Ant-1

Weekly Winner in the QRZ Anniversary Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KF7WIS, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KF7WIS

KF7WIS QRZ CEO QRZ HQ Staff Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We have another winner! Felipe Leandro Silva, PU5MFL of Brazil will receive a $20 gift card from our sponsor, Gigaparts as well as a Premium subscription to QRZ. Felipe is a pilot as well as a Ham and has some really nice arial photos on his QRZ Biography page!

A reminder taht we have a very special prize from NI4L Antennas and Electronics that will be given away in October. You can read about the prize here.

Congratulations to this week's winner and a big thanks to all of you who have entered the contest so far! Don't forget that you can continue to enter the contest once per day at the Sweepstakes page to win that sweet TS-990s! If you haven't entered yet, you've still got plenty of time! You can check in on the QRZ News Forum and on the QRZ.com Facebook Page to stay up to date on the latest weekly giveaways and sponsor additions. You can also follow us on Twitter @QRZ. Until next time, Good luck and 73 from the entire QRZ.com team!

2. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations Felipe!

3. PY5MW

PY5MW Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, its a really good surprise to me, i was not expecting it at all!!

Ty very much for the prizes! Thanks to gigaparts, thanks to QRZ.com staff!

I wish my luck continues until the TS-990s! Lol!

Ty very much to all and good DX for everyone!

73 from Curitiba-PR
    South of Brazil!
    PU5MFL
    Filipe Silva.

4. KC8YXA

KC8YXA Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm Happy For You. I Hope My Luck Holds Out That 990 Looks Mighty Good....

5. KA8MNP

KA8MNP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations Felipe, Wouldn't mind having that premium subscription myself, 20 dollars at Gigaparts not bad either. Can't wait until I win that TS-990, got a spot all cleared off for it!

6. WA6DB

WA6DB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi.Felipe congrats on the $20.00 buckaroos and really don't mind if I don't get to the ts 990 just as long as u do. teach little Gabriela how to use it

7. HB3YHP

HB3YHP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Felipe!
    Congratulations - well done. :cool:
    Enjoy shopping at Giga-Parts...
    Hope to meet you on HF one day.
    73 from sunny Switzerland,
    Daniel

8. PY5MW

PY5MW Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks to all of you guys!

Unfortunately, both my wife and daughter, they dont like very much of my radio. :D I think that's a problem to the major part of the males hams!

See you guys on HF, most probably on the 10m band!

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.