ad: CQMM-1

Austin, TX Hams: Camera Ops needed for HamRadioNow at the DCC, Sept 5-6-7

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by K4AAQ, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. K4AAQ

K4AAQ Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    HAMRADIONOW.tv

<big><big><small><small><small></small></small></small></big></big>
    Attention Austin, Texas area Hams: HamRadioNow needs some video camera ops for the ARRL and TAPR DCC, Friday thru Sunday, September 5-7.

We'll be shooting all day Friday (7:30 am to about 5 PM), all day Saturday, including the Banquet until about 9:30 PM, and Sunday 7:30 AM to about noon.

I need two camera ops the whole time, but it can be split into half-day shifts if I get enough people.

It's not volunteer - it's paid! $50 per person per half-day (so all day Friday = $100). And you get free admission to the DCC. Food if you're working all day.

Qualifications? You are probably not a pro, but know your way around a video camera - mostly framing a decent shot, though one camera will be on manual focus/iris, so you'll need to turn some rings on the lens. I'll give you some quick training, and will be "directing.", so you're not on your own. The cameras will be on tripods. One will be mostly on either the speaker, or a wider shot with speaker/screen in the shot. The other will be on the speaker, or speaker plus audience, and will zoom in on audience members during Q&A. See what it looks like at
    HamRadioNow.tv from Episode 110 to 130.

Email with your interest and availability:
    kn4aq@arvn.tv

Thanks and 73 - Gary KN4AQ

And thanks to QRZ.com for the help!

Watch all our programs on our web page:
    HAMRADIONOW
    .tv

HamRadioNow is supported by viewer contributions
    If you enjoy the programs, visit www.HamRadioNow.tv and "click the pig"

[​IMG]

THANK YOU to all our contributors!