ad: ProAudio-1

Hawaii QSO Party - 2014

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by AH0A, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. AH0A

AH0A Ham Member QRZ Page

Just a reminder the 2014 Hawaii QSO Party is the fourthweekend of August. It runs 48 hours from Saturday August 23th 04:00Z to04:00Z August 25th. Hawaii stations are invited to help with confirmations on 10, 15, 20, 40, 80 and 160. Single Op stations are encouraged to participate for even a few hours during the contest.

Technicians can compete in their own category on 10 Meter SSB and their HF CW sub-bands.

Bev, AH6NF, is taking a team of five hams to Kalaupapa this year, giving county hunters a rare chance to confirm Kalawao County. The group will use the call KH6BWG and plan to operate SSB, CW, RTTY and digital.

As in previous years there will be award certificates and plaques for stations submitting logs.

Rules are available on www.HawaiiQSOParty.org.

2. NW3C

NW3C Ham Member QRZ Page

I listened from Pa on both days, but with Kansas and Ohio qso parties going on there was no hearing Hawaii. Would have loved to
    worked at least one station, because I need a qsl card from there

3. VE6DV

VE6DV Ham Member QRZ Page

Last night after 06:00 UTC I worked several Hawaii stations on 20 and 40 meters. Most were coming in S9+10 or better. I already have HI confirmed on LoTW but it was great to hear them coming in so well.

4. W2KS

W2KS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I worked KH6LC CW on 15m @ abt 01:30 zulu last night. He was coming in good to Long Island, abt 559

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.