ad: Radclub22-1

GB1LC - special call for my local scouts for JOTA

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by G1KOT, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G1KOT

G1KOT Ham Member QRZ Page

HI..

I'm helping my local scouts and cubs on a JOTA event for the first time.. ( them and me ), so i'd love to get some support from people willing to try and schedule some QSO's either on the air, or via echolink..
    ( October 18/19) i'm looking at a camp over so we could be active all weekend....

or do you know of any of your troops taking part, and could put them in touch..

appreciate any asistance...

Mike
    G1KOT

2. N2LXM

N2LXM Ham Member QRZ Page

Good Day Mike, The Fort Monmouth A.R.C.( K2USA ) and the Ocean - Monmouth A.R.C. (N2MO ) will be hosting Scouts for this years JOTA Event as well. Since we are located on the East Coast of the US we should be able to help you with contacts. As the event date darws closer contact me and we can set up a schedule. Jeff N2LXM, OMARC / FMARC Club President, n2lxm@arrl.net

3. G1KOT

G1KOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent - i will certainly put you in the diary...

4. PA3CNO

PA3CNO Ham Member QRZ Page

Note that the special JOTA cluster is still available at http://www.pi4raz.nl/jotacluster/cluster.php
    Groups are already testing. You can use your own favorite cluster program and connect to pi4raz.nl:7300 It helps to get in touch with other JOTA groups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.