ad: AbAuRe-1

WG7Z SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K7ART, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K7ART

K7ART Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hal Hamman,WG7Z passed April 1st. Hal was known by many through the numerous Nets he participated in daily. Hal was a good radio operator and neighbor who inspired me to get active on HF again after 23 being off the air. I will always remember Hal’s contagious smile.

73 OM well done. _ . _

Art/K7ART

2. KC9UIL

KC9UIL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

RIP Hal.

Noel/KC9UIL

3. N5SDO

N5SDO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, Hal was always a good and a polite operator. His voice and good will to all will be missed but not forgotten. I was fortunate to have known him.

Dave/N5SDO
    Bloomfield, NM

4. KA7W

KA7W Ham Member QRZ Page

Hal is going to be missed by many. I have know Hal for many years as a active ham on 7195Khz and as a house guest for a few months in Texas. Hal was a good man ! 73 Hal !

de W5QI

Tom Wilson
    Hamlin, Texas

5. AF5AI

AF5AI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hal was the man with lots of humor and power on 7.195 Mhz. We miss him on the frequency.
    AF5AI Hans
    Tijeras , NM

6. W9GAS

W9GAS Ham Member QRZ Page

I met Hal through Milverton, W9MMS. When I went to Phoenix on a business trip, I had an eyeball meeting with Hal when he lived with his wife in Tempe. On my QRZ page there is a picture of Hal and his dog, also SK. I went to Phoenix on another business trip and became ill and had to be hospitalized. Hal came to visit me. He was that kind of guy. I surely do miss him.

Gary, W9GAS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.