ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec

Thumbs up Begali Stradivarius Iambic Paddle

********Sold to Chris**********Up for you consideration is this exceptional Begali Stradivarius Iambic paddle. It is probably the best Iambic paddle I have ever used. Here is the website for its complete description: http://www.i2rtf.com/html/stradivarius.html. This key is in excellent condition, and comes with its original box, cable, dust cover, polishing rag (never used), and protective flannel cover. This key was purchased this year in March (all documentation enclosed). This key plus shipping would cost $495.00 shipped from italy. It's yours for $395 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Just in time for a Xmas gift to yourself, which you know you deserve. The reason for selling is that I need to raise some cash for a new amp and tuner. More pictures upon request. Paypal (+3%) or USPS money order. Merry Christmas. I can be reached at kens919@optonline.net
    Ken
    W2KS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2782.JPG   IMG_2779.JPG  

IMG_2781.JPG  
    Last edited by W2KS; 12-15-2013 at 11:19 PM.

This ad was posted by W2KS Kenneth L Smyrk, Patchogue, NY 11772,
    W2KS joined QRZ on: 06-20-2007 IP: 167.206.174.75

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W2KS a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.