Callsign
ad: dxeng
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Cant build the kit? Blame the kit maker.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec

For everyone that cares, Dale is getting his money back partially.

I would like if everyone would stop posting stuff on this thread, but it's the internet, and if people still do, than oh well.

Every HAM I hav been talking to, Local, EchoLink, and the WAN System, has not said anyhting to me about this thread, so I think my bridges are not burned.

I will try to talk to Frank and some of the guys, but up here many people (Not just me) have a hard time getting down to Pitt. but we can hit anyhting North.

I am sorry for everything, and I would like to make a formal apology to everyone on here, and to Dale, as long as I get an apology back from some of the members.

I did not mean to cause any of this, and yes, I am 15.

For everyone that cares, Dale is getting his money back partially.

I would like if everyone would stop posting stuff on this thread, but it's the internet, and if people still do, than oh well.

Every HAM I hav been talking to, Local, EchoLink, and the WAN System, has not said anyhting to me about this thread, so I think my bridges are not burned.

I will try to talk to Frank and some of the guys, but up here many people (Not just me) have a hard time getting down to Pitt. but we can hit anyhting North.

I am sorry for everything, and I would like to make a formal apology to everyone on here, and to Dale, as long as I get an apology back from some of the members.

I did not mean to cause any of this, and yes, I am 15.

And I do not know why it posted 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    He does, if he hasn't burnt that bridge as well.
    Bridge? What bridge? All I see is a pile of ash.

On a separate note, watching this particular train wreck as it happened, was most entertaining.

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

"He's dead, Jim. You take his Tricorder and I'll get his wallet."

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

What bridge did I burn?

Im sure there are other bridges that will still get you to the same place.

I got my Novice license when I was 15, way way back when.
    I love my cats!
    PHOEBE and PENELOPE MEW!

Quote Originally Posted by WA6MHZ View Post
    Riding dinosaurs must have been a bitch....
    "If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

"He's dead, Jim. You take his Tricorder and I'll get his wallet."

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Quote Originally Posted by W0AJA View Post
    And I do not know why it posted 2 times.
    Forum hiccup.
    de Jim

Quote Originally Posted by WA6MHZ View Post

Me too. And my first soldering job was an absolutely perfect work of art (as I remember it . . .).

By the time I was 15, I had built a few Heathkits and thought I was getting pretty good at putting the things together. But then, I bought a second-hand Heathkit HG-10B VFO, from another ham, for $35. It has been so long ago (almost 40 years) that I don't even remember who I bought it from. I do remember that the ham who built the VFO must have been "The Grand Master of Kit Building". The construction job was beautiful: every wire and component was perfectly placed. The solder connections were perfect. I was so impressed. It put anything I had ever built to shame!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast