ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov

Default TUG8 Stand D-104 Nearly Mint

Hello!
    I'm offering my pre-amp D-104. When I say it's nearly mint, I really mean it. There is no oxidation or pitting. The chrome shines as it did on the day it was made. The rubber coiled cord is supple and free of cracks. The felt on the base is perfect and clean. I've gotten stellar audio reports with this microphone on various rigs. It's currently wired to work on an 8 pin Yaesu. It works exactly as it should. It comes with the original box. I am the second owner. The original owner told me it was purchased in 1973. This mic will look beautiful in your shack no matter if you run vintage or state of the art gear. I'm looking for offers over $150. My e mail address can be seen in the image. If you're seriously interested, please send me an e mail. I prefer paypal. I'll calculate shipping based on your ZIP code. Shipping to CONUS only. Thanks for looking.

Bill / KC1WJ

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D104.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	153291

PS - I wouldn't be adverse to a trade for some gear of equal value.
    Last edited by KC1WJ; 10-22-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Added trade option.

This ad was posted by KC1WJ WILLIAM M KNAPP, WATERBURY, CT 06708,
    KC1WJ joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 24.2.174.146

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC1WJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.