ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper

Default FLDIGI

Hi All, I am using FIDIGI 3.21.38. I would like to know how do I get it to log the right freq. that I am working? It stays on the same freq. no matter what I do.

Bob
    Bob - WA2AAR

Quote Originally Posted by WA2AAR View Post
    Hi All, I am using FIDIGI 3.21.38. I would like to know how do I get it to log the right freq. that I am working? It stays on the same freq. no matter what I do.

Bob
    First of all, that version of Fldigi is VERY old...the current is 3.21.76. I would recommend you update.

Second, to get it to record the frequency, you either need to:

1) Setup rig control for your rig so that it can track the frequency that the rig is set to.

or

2) Simply manually change the frequencies by clicking on the digits in the frequency display at the top left of the Fldigi screen. In general, left click increases the number, right click decreases.

If I knew what rig and OS you're using, I could offer more detailed directions.

Dave
    K3DCW

Hi Dave, I am using a Yaesu FT-1000MP. If I do do a upgrade will I lost all of my settings?
    Bob - WA2AAR

No, Fldigi will carry over all of your settings when you upgrade.

How is your rig connected to your computer? Serial cable? USB-Serial cable? What OS are you running? These are things we need to know if you want help getting this running as everyone is a bit different.

Also, feel free to contact me offline (mycall @ arrl.net) and I'll be glad to help you get setup.

Dave
    K3DCW