FOR SALE
SCS PTC-IIex RADIO MODEM with Pactor III License - $899.00

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000503.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	654.7 KB 
ID:	147168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000506.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	780.9 KB 
ID:	147169

I am the original owner of this modem. It was lightly used in my shack, never mobile. It is in excellent physical and operating condition.
Included is the original shipping container, operating manual, software CD, audio cable for the Icom 706/MKII/MKIIG or 718, finished cable for the Icom 756ProII, and torroid kit.

US Sales only. Being sold as-is
Includes shipping CON-US 48

N1HUI@arrl dot net

Send wireless e-mail, transfer files, use real-time data links, and access weather information.
The PTC-IIex modem from Special Communications Systems (SCS) of Germany is an
affordable PTC data interface or terminal node connector (TNC) between your PC and HF, VHF,
or UHF radio. SCS developed PACTOR I, II, and III protocols and the PTC-IIex is fully capable
of using all of the robust PACTOR modes.
The PTC-IIex is capable of maintaining reliable data links in adverse conditions with radio
signals that are inaudible over distances of 6,000 miles (9,656 km) or more. The PTC-IIex has
the same performance and most of the features of the PTC-IIpro with the exception of direct
modem to radio control and multiple ports. The PTC-IIex is fully compatible with the new
PACTOR III mode for data rates as high as 4800 baud (with optional firmware upgrade).