Hello,

I am trying to get set up with the SignaLink USB for use with digital modes on my FT-897D. According to the manual, the SL does not need any extra drivers, and Windows will run it no problem. I have no problem receiving things with FLDigi through the SL, and have set my capture and playback devices to the proper "USB CODEC" selections.

When I try to send a CQ with my callsign, my SL's red PTT light goes on, and my transceiver does key up and get the red TX light. The issue I am having is that by listening on my HT to the frequency, that I receive nothing but a full strength dead signal. There is no audio to it whatsoever. I did make sure the jumpers are set correctly already. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, on a somewhat unrelated topic, I am having issues getting my SL USB to work with AGW Packet Engine. AGWPE does not seem to recognize my "USB CODEC" driver for the SL as a valid input. I am hoping to receive and decode APRS packets using the SignaLink, and display it on a map like UI-View32. Unfortunately, until I can figure out a way to pick up and decode the packets, I am stuck.

Thanks in advance for all the help!