ad: Schulman-1

Ladies or Gentlemen whom have audio recordings of Steve Wingate K6TXH harrassing

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N6NZE, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N6NZE

N6NZE Ham Member QRZ Page

Any persons whom have audio recordings of compulsive talker Steve Wingate K6TXH Jamming, making threats, or insulting YOU, with obscene indecent language on any public amateur frequencies contact me the Plaintiff Jozef Van Wyck at N6NZE@HOTMAIL.COM I will add them to the recordings that will be submitted as per request of the Judge at Humboldt County Superior Court by March 22, 2013 for a Civil Harrassment hearing on April 03, 2013. K6TXH has made false police reports on me and after the second time having the Sherriff at my door I have a temporary restraining order issued on him for continual harrassment in person, on the airwaves, on Craiglist, and on his waste of cyberspace http:// www. radiowingnuts.com website where he had allowed posting of a photo of SilentKey N6XS my Grandfather Raymond Van Wyck 33^ with untrue slanderous derogatory statements. This will be useful for the court hearing and also for the FCC investigation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.