ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG

Default Icom IC-7200

THIS LISTING INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, TO BE SOLD TOGETHER:

• Icom IC-7200, purchased New January 19, 2013 from Gigaparts (includes original power cable, original HM-36 microphone, original manuals and warranty cards which have not been sent in or filled out yet, which you should be able to do if purchasing if you want to register the radio, the included connectors that came in the box new, original plastic bag for radio, original box - basically, everything that comes with the new radio)
    • LDg At-100 ProII Automatic Antenna Tuner, purchased new January 21, 2013 from Gigaparts, along with the optional (included in this) Icom interface cable to connect the tuner directly to the IC-7200 for both power and control, as well as LDG color manual.
    • Heil iCM microphone (has an integrated 8 pin Icom cable and softtouch PTT on it), which I purchased used last year from R and L Radio in Ohio, previously used on an IC-737, and used briefly with this IC-7200 (a considerably better microphone than the one that normally comes with it).

Price paid by me when purchased at times of purchase: $1,257.00
    Current Price if purchased new from Gigaparts as of time of writing this listing: $1,287.00

Price for you, shipping included contiguous 48 U.S. States: $1,050.00
    Payment Methods accepted: Paypal (no surchagre!); USPS money order, personal check (shipment after it clears).

This is your chance to save over $200.00 on these items together, which altogether make a nice entry-level HF station, backup radio station, or portable station for an RV or use camping with cabins, a camper, or heavy tents and canopies.

Specs and reviews are readily available on-line - I can also provide them for you if you want. I can also provide additional pictures - I just popped the pictures below from my phone camera and scanner real quick - these devices are, as far as I can tell, still in like new condition.

Reason for selling - my XYL surprised me the other day, said - hey, want to upgrade your station more. I was shocked since I had just bought the radio, but she said we could get a station in the next price class set up if I agreed to sell this stuff. Well, you know what they say - easier just to listen and obey! Everything works 100% and the Radio and Tuner have most of the warranty left on them.

Any questions, or desire for better pictures, etc., please email me.

Sincerely,

Jacob, KI4WMO
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IC-7200 sale.jpg 
Views:	860 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	123364

Name:	WP_000752.jpg 
Views:	865 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	123367

Name:	receipt radio.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	722.5 KB 
ID:	123365

Name:	receipt.jpg 
Views:	866 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	123366

This ad was posted by KI4WMO JACOB R DAVIS, MONROE, GA 30655,
    KI4WMO joined QRZ on: 08-02-2004 IP: 108.59.223.208

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI4WMO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

SOLD THANKS

This ad was posted by KI4WMO JACOB R DAVIS, MONROE, GA 30655,
    KI4WMO joined QRZ on: 08-02-2004 IP: 108.59.223.208

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KI4WMO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.