ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec

Default Alpha 374 no tune HF Amplifier

Alpha 374 Classic no tune Amplifier I am helping a friend sell his very nice Alpha 374 classic amplifier, this amp is in very nice shape, puts out full output, very strong tubes, comes from a non smoking shack, this is a fine amplifier and will not be shipped, local sale only or possible meet at some upcoming hamfests in IA, NE or MO. We would prefer you come and get it and operate it so you can see for yourself how nice it works, Amp will drive with only 35 to 40 watts and is auto tune, you can read the reviews on WWW.eham.net and see it gets high marks, you can spend near what we are asking on a lower level Ameritron (AKA MFJ) or bite the bullet and spend the couple extra hundred and get the standard in Amps. Price is $1000 pick up, for an Alpha in this shape it is a deal, if you need to meet that is possible if your with in a reasonable distance but no returns unless we are present when you test it, Amp works perfect but can't be responsible for it once it leaves our control. Pics upon request, You can email me at crokc@cableone.net if interested or call me at 712-258-4422.
    73 Jim N0XE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpha 374 front.JPG  

This ad was posted by N0XE JAMES K CROFUTT, SIOUX CITY, IA 51103,
    N0XE joined QRZ on: 01-01-2000 IP: 96.18.252.119

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N0XE a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.