ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov

Quote Originally Posted by AC7DX View Post
    They are not going away...USA wont handle them but others will.Current ones good till 2014
    I have many for sale at discounted price..EMAIL ME!
    That's very unusual. IRC's are usually not issued with yearly expiration dates; the current batch (so-called "Nairobi") of IRC's all expire 31 December 2013, regardless of country of issue. (Or am I misunderstanding your term "good 'till 2014?) They have to be used or redeemed BEFORE New Year's eve of this year.
    The U.S.P.S. will continue to honor and accept (valid) IRC's issued by other countries for the foreseeable future. It's just that the USPS will no longer issue them. So it's not exactly accurate to say they won't "handle" them.

Quote Originally Posted by wa9svd View Post
    that's very unusual. Irc's are usually not issued with yearly expiration dates; the current batch (so-called "nairobi") of irc's all expire 31 december 2013, regardless of country of issue. (or am i misunderstanding your term "good 'till 2014?) they have to be used or redeemed before new year's eve of this year.
    The u.s.p.s. Will continue to honor and accept (valid) irc's issued by other countries for the foreseeable future. It's just that the usps will no longer issue them. So it's not exactly accurate to say they won't "handle" them.
    aww...for gods sake man...never mind!

Quote Originally Posted by AC7DX View Post
    I have many for sale at discounted price..EMAIL ME!
    One of the more prolific posters on DX Summit.

Tom KCW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3