ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-WarrenG

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Radio Shack HTX-10 10 Meter Transceiver

Hello,

Up for sale is a Radio Shack HTX-10 10m transceiver in mint condition. I just purchased this unit off of eBay 2 weeks ago. The unit was brand new in the box and had never been used. I received the radio and made over 30 DX contacts on 10m a week ago using a hamstick dipole. Included is the radio and microphone. The original seller kept the mounting bracket, manual and power cord. As of of now, the radio still has the factory T style plug pigtail that can be used or cut off and add power poles. Why am I selling it so fast? I just came back to the hobby after 10 years. As a tech, I wanted to dabble in HF and see what was going on. Well, I got the bug and am going to take my General this weekend. I also have ordered a TS-590 in anticipation and am selling this to make way for that rig. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this radio. You will get the original box with the radio and microphone as seen in the pictures. I am asking $120 shipped CONUS via paypal gift (no fee) or you pay the fee. Again, there isn't a better example of this radio out there. Any questions, just ask.

73's

N9ZEZ

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1079.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	118315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1081.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	118317

This ad was posted by N9ZEZ JORDAN J BUCKLEY, Greentown, IN 469368870,
    N9ZEZ joined QRZ on: 05-11-2008 IP: 69.219.231.173

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N9ZEZ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Is this radio still for sale?
    email me at KB1YHZ@optonline.net

This ad was posted by W2GRM Gerald R Monroe, Norwalk, CT 06850,
    W2GRM joined QRZ on: 07-10-2012 IP: 24.189.68.179

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W2GRM a private message.

Yes, email sent. For some reason i am not receiving notifications.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N9ZEZ a private message.

The radio is Sold!