Icom IC-737 with both 500Hz CW filters, EX-1514 Vox unit, and G4ZLP interface
IC-737 For Sale.
In order to help fund a new radio, I've decided to sell my venerable and reliable IC-737. As you can see from the pictures, the radio is in good working order at this time (sold as-is solely due to age and shipping concerns, etc.). I'm including the following in this package:
- IC-737 Transceiver (includes build in antenna tuner which is working fine)
- HM-36 Hand Mic (original)
- EX-1514 External Vox unit (Icom made a silly oversight in the original design of the IC-737, so for VOX use, the outboard VOX unit is required)
- Installed - Both 500Hz CW filters FL-52A and FL-100 (2nd & 3rd IF - allows use of passband tuning in Narrow CW mode)
- G4ZLP Digipro+ interface, with all cables for this radio (and to hook computer). Instructions for use of the interface can be found here: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/Instructions/...ster%20PRO.pdf
- Original hard copy User Manual
- Original hard copy service manual
- DC power cord
Price shipped to contiguous U.S. 48 states: $525.00.
Payment Methods: I strongly prefer USPS money orders or certified funds (cashier's check) from a bank. However, I can also accept payments via Paypal if that is the only way you can pay or feel comfortable paying.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Although my schedule is tight, it may be possible to attempt a sked if you really want to. If so, I have reasonable capability from 80m to 10m (and limited 160m within a few hundred miles).