ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec

Default Timewave DSP-599zx

For sale, one (1) Timewave DSP-599zx Digital Signal Processing Filter, in excellent working and physical condition. I purchased this from another ham right here on QRZ.com awhile back and never used it, because a) I have another one and you can connect two radios to it at one time, and b) I also have a West Mountain Radio CLR-DSP -- so, really, the last thing I need is another DSP unit! It was represented as fully functional when I acquired it, and it tested as fully functional when I received it. I have not used it since. We have a non-smoking household.

PHOTOS DEPICT THE ACTUAL ITEM, and are not stock photos from the manufacturer. Item is offered "As Is" with "no warranty." What you see is what you get plus instruction manual. Sale is limited to US and Canadian buyers, only, as I am too old and feeble to get involved with customs, paying duty, or figuring foreign exchange rates. I hope you understand.

Priced to sell quickly and please the XYL ---> $195.00 including shipping

Thank you ! --- James / K8JHR ---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Timewave DSP-599zx   c cr P1017747.jpg   Timewave DSP-5999zx rear P1017751.jpg  

Last edited by K8JHR; 01-08-2013 at 10:17 AM. Reason: forgot to state a price... duh.

This ad was posted by K8JHR James H Richards, Wyoming, MI 49418,
    K8JHR joined QRZ on: 01-09-2008 IP: 71.205.44.93

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K8JHR a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Is this still available?

This ad was posted by K1LJO Robert A Chadbourne, Gloucester, MA 01930,
    K1LJO joined QRZ on: 04-25-2011 IP: 73.167.68.117

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K1LJO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.