ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Heil

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Kenwood ts-570s(g) hf/6 transceiver

FOR SALE: KENWOOD TS-570S(G) HF/6 TRANSCEIVER LOADED, RECENTLY UPDATED AND ALIGNED.

I am selling a loaded Kenwood TS-570SG HF/6 meter Transceiver loaded with lots of bells and whistles.

Package includes:

Kenwood TS-570S(G)
    Kenwood VS-3 Voice Synthesizer
    Kenwood YK-88C-1 500hz CW Filter
    Hamkitt.com Blue LED mod (professionally installed)
    RS-232C Command and Control Cable for computer command with HRD software
    Serial to pin Data Cable for RTTY and JT65A transmit
    Original Kenwood inner Box
    Original Kenwood Paper Manual
    Original Kenwood Hand Microphone
    Standard Power cable

This unit was recently overhauled by Clif Holland KA5IPF at AVVID.com. The unit got new finals, a new memory channel encoder, a new battery, and it was realigned. It's even still under warranty from AVVID for another two weeks (30 days warranty started in December 2012).

I bought it on a whim as a "Christmas Present" to myself, added everything except the DRU-3A Voice Synthesizer (local HRO was out of stock) and had the Hamkitt.com Blue LED and the extended receive/transmit mods performed to make this radio an excellent emergency go-to radio for MARS/CAP and RACES. It also uses less power, now with the front panel lights were changed to LED's and it has a cool blue color that's easy on the eyes.

I used the radio for about a two weeks (mostly on 20 watts), and it performs flawlessly on all the bands I've tried. It also works great on SSB, CW, RTTY, and JT65A.

I'll even send you e-mail links to download all of the digital software for free (HRD, JT65-HF, N1MM, MMTTY, etc.) for the digital modes.

I'm selling the whole package, shipped in the original inner Kenwood box for $1100, shipping included to the lower 48.

The radio alone usually sells for $800 in excellent condition, to say nothing of all the extras I added.

The pictures speak for themselves. The radio looks great and the only significant blemish is a scratch next to the microphone socket. You can see the YK-88C-1 filter and VS-3 Voice synthesizer installed in picture 2.

E-mail me if you're interested: 23tauri@gmail.com

- Jake, KK6L

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4653.JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	245.8 KB 
ID:	116224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4654.JPG 
Views:	178 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	116225Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4655.JPG 
Views:	164 
Size:	251.4 KB 
ID:	116226

This ad was posted by KK6L JACOB R LAUSER, Lancaster, PA 17607,
    KK6L joined QRZ on: 11-25-2010 IP: 73.187.125.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK6L a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Sorry, price got swapped with antenna. This radio is $950, shipped.

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK6L a private message.

ITEM SOLD. Thanks for looking!