ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG

Contribute
to QRZ

Quote Originally Posted by G0GQK View Post
    Buying one of those 30 year old PK232's for use in Europe would be about as useful as a wooden leg in the 100 metres ! Mel
    Really? No one over there uses RTTY, PACTOR, Packet, and the other modes available in that TNC? (even 30 years ago)
    vy 73, de frank, k2ncc

Quote Originally Posted by K8ERV View Post
    My pet Corgi of 15 years (avatar) died recently. I just got a new one from the shelter. Maybe I should name my new pet PEEVE.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

Attachment 115466
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I think our adoptee is beagle corgi mix. We just renewed her license, so we're keeping her for another year.
    Steve

If you have to worry about the cost of HF e-mail, you can't afford the boat.

CW: The mode that accomplishes the most with the least circuitry, the least spectrum, and the least power.

What hath God wrought?
    He hath wrought that pounding brass still kicks .- ... ...

I'm a fan of bigger dogs. Golden Retrievers specifically. I've had two and would get another tomorrow if my work schedule was different. I'd name him (gotta be a male) Dammit. That way I can yell "Come Here Dammit".

My sister has a cat named Cow. Once, he escaped (normally a house cat). As my Brother In Law was painting the side of the house that day, he'd periodically call out for "Cow". The woman walking down the street was not amused!

Pets are the family you can name what you want, and they'll love you for it!
    Nevermind...

My pet Corgi of 15 years (avatar) died recently. I just got a new one from the shelter. Maybe I should name my new pet PEEVE.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

Attachment 115466
    Sorry to hear about your loss Tom.
    My beloved beagle Ziggy died back in February and I'm still
    upset because of his passing.

We got a new baby too from the shelter,
    a 3 year old female terrier mix, Cory.
    She is a real sweetheart.

100_0159.JPG
    Politicians...Round em up...Drown them all and start over !

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

Attachment 115466
    Sorry to hear about the passing of your pet and congratulations on finding a new companion at the shelter. My Buddy is a Corgi/Chow mix with a touch of Aussie thrown in for good measure. The best dog I have ever had...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2