ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov

Contribute
to QRZ

Default What is this QRZCQ.COM BS?

Seems like a total ripoff of qrz.com to me. started showing up in my searches.

I appreciate all the hard work by Fred Lloyd in creating and maintaining QRZ.COM, and will continue to support it.

You know you're doing really well when others imitate you, or steal your idea.
    There have been others coming out of the shadows that profess to be the best. They're just followers.
    Have fun
    Gary

I've just visited qrzcq.com and I see no similarity to qrz.com. It's just another website. Nothing more. And, I see some interesting features that are unique.
    Please list what you feel is being stolen by qrzcq.com and I'll take another look.

Qrz.com doesn't have the sole right to a database of call signs. In fact, competition means choice. Qrzcq.com is based in Germany. HamQTH.com in the Czech Republic. China has qrz.cn and Russia has an own database/website as well. You are free to support the one you like best, but please don't start calling names to the ones you are not familiar with.

I just checked it out and it was interesting enough for me to register.. I'll ride with it for awhile & see how it works out.
    ..JW..
    [CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][B]It's not the [I]"class of license"[/I] that an amateur holds..
    It's the [I]"class of the amateur"[/I] that holds the license.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][URL="http://www.geocachingmaine.org"][IMG]http://www.geocachingmaine.org/logos/GM-large.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

N1MLF, I was just staring at your avatar and I forgot my name. Why am I typing this? I've never felt like this before.
    I don't like things that I can't explain. Now, I'm getting angry.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by NI3B View Post
    N1MLF, I was just staring at your avatar and I forgot my name. Why am I typing this? I've never felt like this before.
    I don't like things that I can't explain. Now, I'm getting angry.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Got your torus in a twist?
    Steve

If you have to worry about the cost of HF e-mail, you can't afford the boat.

CW: The mode that accomplishes the most with the least circuitry, the least spectrum, and the least power.

What hath God wrought?
    He hath wrought that pounding brass still kicks .- ... ...

A lot of them have inaccurate information too. I sent a correction to one of them. They made some changes, but it is still wrong.

The only place my info is correct is here on QRZ.COM and the Australian ACMA database.

Terry VK5TM

Waukesha, WI is in the middle of southern Missouri!
    73,CBM DOS V2,00,00

I checked them out - and registered. Different from here, but has cool features in its own right.

Dave
    WB7AWK/W7UUU

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast